twenty five

AFTER GETTING OFF SET the older kids decided to go out and get some drinks. After a few drinks in, there was a drunk Dylan, Joseph, Maya and Natalia. Thus, leaving the three designated drivers being Jamie, Charlie and Joe.

Dylan was out of her mind, and Joe had never seen the girl like this and he couldn't help but laugh at how stupid she was in a drunken state.

"Joseph Danny Devito Keery," Dylan slurred at the boy.

This caught his attention, confused by his girlfriends words. "Danny Devito?" He asked.

"Yeah like, your middle name is Daniel so I thought 'oh my god just like Danny Devito' y'know?"

"Dyl, my middle name is David." He laughed at her, as she crinkled her eyes confused because she could've sworn it was Daniel.

"Oh." Was all she should could say. She went to reach for more of her drink that was in front of her, but secretly Joe traded it just for water. She was too drunk to even notice the difference.

"Joe," She started, grabbing the boys attention once more. She moved her hands to where each was one on side of his face. "You are so pretty. Like I have never met a man and genuinely thought they were pretty, and maybe because I also like women. But you're not a woman and you're my boyfriend and you are so pretty." Dylan looked into his eyes, Joe was smiling getting a good laugh at what she was saying.

"Thank you Dylan," He dropped a kiss on her forehead and went to hold her hand as he finished his conversation with Charlie.

Dylan looked around the bar, she kept looking at the lights confused as to why they were so fuzzy. She was trying to look for something to do, until her eyes landed on Joseph and she smiled and waved him over a bit excessively.

"Quinny Boy! Hello, how are you on this fine evening sir?" She excitedly asked.

"Oh I am doing great Dylan, so absolutely great. Can I tell you something?"

"Of course you can, what is it?"

He leaned in close, "I am drunk off my mind! Also I think I might have broken my thumb," He showed the girl shoving it in her face.

"No way! how'd that happen?" She leaned in to look at his thumb, and it was pretty swollen and started to look purple-ish.

"So funny story," He started while adjusting himself on the stool. "I was over there at that table," he gestured to the side of them but Dylan was too focused on making it look she was paying attention.

"Yeah, I was playing that weird game you Americans like a bit too much, with the football players stuck in the table and you like go against someone. I," Joseph stopped to laugh a little. "I may have slammed my thumb a bit too hard into the side. It's a bit funny I'm not gonna lie."

Dylan laughed, not completely registering what he was saying. "It is funny," The girl replied. "Joe, Joe, Joseph," she tapped her boyfriend next to her. He turned around again to see what she was pestering him about.

"Look- look at Quinn's finger," She motioned towards Joseph, to where he was proudly holding it up with a dorky smile on his face. "It's all purpley it's so cool." She grinned up at Joe.

Joes face dropped, him realizing it was broken. "Holy shit, dude it's broken!" He said a bit panicked. This caught Charlie and Jamie's attention when they were listening in.

They both got to their feet to come closer to the three. "I think we should take you to the ER, mate." Jamie said, starting to lead a drunk Joseph out of the bar.

"Bye Quinny! Take lots of pictures!" Dylan yelled over the busyness of the bar. He leaned over Jamie's shoulder to yell back a "I will!"

"Yeah, I think I should start taking back Maya and Natalia if I can find them," Charlie started saying. "It's been good to catch up, I'll see you tomorrow man." Charlie and Joe did that typical handshake, causing Dylan confused.

"Yeah good luck on finding them," Joe started saying as he quickly got interrupted by a loud clatter heard across the bar, that caused a loud silence to erupt.

They glanced to see what that was, As both the boys and Dylan saw it was Natalia and Maya that had somehow managed to knock over a foosball table.

The girls made eye contact with them, and sent them a cheeky smile. "Good luck," Joe said as he patted Charlie on the back as he mustered back a small 'Thanks.'

-

Joe brought back Dylan to his apartment to take care of the drunk girl. She had sobered up a bit in the car, but still decided she wanted to sing along horribly off key to one direction.

Joe realized this was the first time the two were spending the night together, and he found it amusing because he didn't think Dylan would be drunk and rambling on about the Larry Stylinson Lore to him.

As he finally was able to steer Dylan into his bathroom, he gently took off her makeup with a wash rag and then washed her face.

When Joe got done with that, he went to his linen closet to hand her a new toothbrush, and the two brushed their teeth together. Dylan kept laughing as she looked at him in the mirror and he didn't understand what was so entertaining to her.

Dylan felt a bit more clear after brushing her teeth and realizing she actually had to function now. She followed Joe into his bedroom as he looked in his closet for her to sleep in something.

He returned with a graphic tee and some boxers for her. "I'm gonna head to the bathroom to change." Dylan nodded at Joe and waited until he left. She quickly changed out of her clothes and felt better.

She went back to open his door, and then took a good look at his room. Last time she was here, she didn't see his bedroom that much. It was pretty simple, he had gray sheets and and striped duvet cover on his full bed.

Her eyes moved from each wall, there wasn't that much decorations up aside from a few paintings and plants in the corners. It was pretty minimalistic.

Joe retuned from changing, and he smiled at the sight of seeing Dylan in his clothes 2 sizes too big for her. "Um," He cleared his throat, "Do you want me to sleep in here or on the couch?"

Dylan looked at Joe confused, "In here of course." Joe nodded in understanding, and they both got under the covers.

Joe flipped off the lamp on his nightstand, and faced Dylan. "Goodnight Dylan Hart," he leaned into her to kiss her on the forehead. She hummed back a "Goodnight Keery," that was heard ever so slightly it could've been missed.

˗ˏˋ authors note ˎˊ˗
hello this is more of a filler chapter, but anyways i love forehead kisses and you can't tell me he wouldn't like them either ‼️