fourteen

dylanhart standing is overrated tagged nattyiceofficial maya_hawke 23k likes | 8k comments

dylanhart
standing is overrated
tagged nattyiceofficial maya_hawke
23k likes | 8k comments

usera dylan is so gorgeous it's not fair
userb usera agreed

nattyiceofficial uhh pic creds???
dylanhart nattyiceofficial my bad

maya_hawke you are so adorable
dylanhart maya_hawke i love you so much stop

userc wishing i was maya smh
uncle_jezzy userc me too userc
gatenm123 uncle_jezzy you have no chill

uncle_jezzy not bad ig
dylanhart uncle_jezzy forgot you have to be loyal to donkey
uncle_jezzy dylanhart yeah catch up smh

venblaine bestie so pretty 😍😍
dylanhart venblaine babygorl 🫶🏻
venblaine dylanhart STOP

userd DONT CLICK ON MY PAGE 🔥🔥

"IM BACK BITCHES," Dylan stood at the front of the set for Stranger Things, but this time with a boxes of donuts and Ven with her.

Maya was the first to spot the girl, and helped her with the boxes she was holding and gave her a side hug. "It's been barely 48 hours and I already missed you Dyl!"

"The feelings are very much mutual babes," Dylan and Ven were now walking wherever Maya was going, eventually leading the two girls to where the rest of the cast was.

"ARE THOSE DONUTS?" Gaten spotted the three, making everyone else turn their heads and smiles spread across several peoples faces.

"Get out of my way you fuckers," Finn shoved several people with Gaten trailing behind him on their mission to Dylan.

"What happened to hello? how are you? my name is?" Dylan quoted, making Ven and Maya laugh.

"Oh, Hi Ven, didn't notice you there," Finn said through muffled words while eating his donut.

"Maybe you would've noticed me if you weren't shoving donuts in your mouth and being a gremlin." Ven sassed back.

"Okay, gremlin wasn't needed to be used," Finn started.

"Oh I think it was," A new voice appeared that Dylan recognized. Joe walked up while messing up Gatens hair, causing the boy to move away and shoot Joe a glare.

Dylan's eyes shot up to Joe, with him grabbing her attention right away. He grinned at her, causing the girl to smile back. "Care for a donut, Keery?" She said while opening the box and presenting it dramatically.

"Oh how I would love one, Hart. Thank you," He thought for a moment, and grabbed one out of the large array the girl had brought. At this point, it was just the two of them standing there as Finn, Gaten and Ven thought they had better things to do.

"Nothing makes my day seeing The Dylan Hart with a box of donuts," He joked with the stupid smile on his face that Dylan realized was growing on her.

She hummed in response teasing him, "Oh, I think my day just got worse seeing The Joe Keery."

Joe grinned at the girl, no matter what she said he always smiled. He looked like a lovesick puppy.

"Hey lovebirds," Maya yelled, "Get your asses over here and bring the donuts. Other people want them!"

Dylan gasped dramatically, putting a hand over her heart. "I payed for these and brought them with love just in return for you to be cruel to me? How dare you Maya, I thought we had something special!"

"Our something special ended when you took the kids!"

"I LOVE AND PROVIDE FOR THEM YOU DONT!"

Maya scoffed at Dylan. "You're too busy screwing the neighbor don't you dare act like you're innocent!"

"What the fuck is going on-" Finn whispered to Natalia. "Shh, they're doing their monologue this is normal."

Joe stood there in shock seeing the two girls act like a divorced couple.

"FUCK YOU DYLAN," Maya shouted from across the set, and pretended to storm off."

"And scene," Dylan lowered her head and then looked back up with a toothy grin.

"Wow, that was-"

"Beautiful. That was beautiful, " Caleb pretended to tear up and starting clapping loudly. Everyone else began in on the clapping as Maya walked back into the room.

"Thank you, Thank you," The two girls bowed with the praise from the cast.

maya_hawke donuts and overdramatic monologues on set tagged dylanhart 350k likes | 43k comments

maya_hawke
donuts and overdramatic monologues on set
tagged dylanhart
350k likes | 43k comments

usera IS DYLAN IN ST4
userb usera finns already said she isn't sadly
finnwolfhardofficial userb thank god she isn't
dylanhart finnwolfhardofficial fuck you i literally brought you donuts

uncle_jezzy it was quite the monologue 😁
nattyiceofficial uncle_jezzy i think it was beautiful
dylanhart nattyiceofficial this is why you're my favorite

userc ew i don't get the hype about dylan
dylanhart userc thank you! this is what i've been saying smh

strangerthingstv I don't know, after that Maya and Dylan monologue we might need in her season five 👀
dylanhart strangerthingstv it'd be an hour truly
maya_hawke strangerthingstv please i need to see my wife more
dylanhart maya_hawke re fucking tweet!

˗ˏˋ authors note ˎˊ˗
once again idk what the fuck this is but i'm kinda vibing with it!