𝙩𝙬𝙤 ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

justine left her house about five in the afternoon and got to the evans household around five twenty

justine left her house about five in the afternoon and got to the evans household around five twenty. she knocked on the door a few times before andrew opened it.

he had a grin on his face but it dropped when he saw it was only his best friend girlfriend who was also his brother's best friend.

"oh." he coughed.

"it's you." he looked her up and down.

"it's great to see you too, andy." she gave him a sarcastic smile before walking into his home. andy rolled his eyes at her then closed the door behind her as she walked deeper into the house.

she went to adam's room, which she had gone millions of times before, and walked in with a bright smile when she saw the door was wide open.

"close the door behind you, babe." adam was standing in front of his vanity mirror putting in his earrings.

vivian was laying down on adam's bed on her stomach with her elbows supporting her and her legs in the air.

justine closed the door behind her and took a seat beside vivian on adam's bed.

"you look cute." justine complimented vivian.

vivian an olive green sundress that stopped at her ankles with her air forces with her hair down instead of up like usual.

"i told her that but she swore that she didn't." adam sighed.

"i'm just not feeling it today. maybe it's the green." vivian tries to defend herself.

"girl, you look sexy and always do. don't think so negative of yourself, you're literally a goddess, viv." jj as always was the type to hype her friends and reassure them.

vivian felt herself get red and flustered over what her best friend told her.

"if you wanna kiss, you can just say that." vivian playfully rolled her eyes making the two girls laugh.

"so are we going to li's for so sushi or what were the girls craving tonight?" adam turned around in his chair and looked at his friends.

"i'm down for some li's." jj shruged with vivian nodding at her side.

"okay great. let me grab my keys and we can dip. also don't tell my brothers where we're going cause they'll ask me to bring them something and i'm not nice like that."

adam explains to the girls. they laughed at what he said as they got up from his bed to leave his room.

he grabbed his keys from his dresser.

the girls opened the door and walked out of his room first. the three of them walked down the hallway and had laughed at something vivian said.

they had stopped though when adam's brothers, adrian and andrew, were sitting in the living room.