𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

justine was the first to get out of the car

justine was the first to get out of the car. she wanted to get a good view of what the carnival looked liked from the car.

she could see the ferris wheel, a large roller coaster, a drop down, multiple flashing lights, crowds of people that looked like ants, and she literally smell popcorn and cotton candy from the car.

vivan immediately pulled out her phone to take a couple of pictures of the view that she ended up posting on her instagram story.

adam and the girls got the things they wanted to bring down from the car like their phones, wallets, keys, purses, etc. they started heading towards the entrance of the park all together.

"twenty pounds for a stupid ticket? per person?" madison gawked when she saw the prices on the large banner that was near the ticket booths.

"inflation is a bitch." adam sighed as he fished his money out of his wallet.

"c'mon guys, think of it as a price for some good memories." vivan tried to be reasonable.

they group had paid for their tickets individually. as well as tokens they could use to play the games and get on rides.

they had decided to hit the food stands first though. adam was complaining about being hungry and the girls were thirsty.

"okay so i'm probably just gonna get something light because i don't wanna puke on the rides." adam laughed at the idea.

"i'll just get a large popcorn for all of us to share." he added and the girls nodded with smiles.

adam bought the overpriced popcorn. the girls handled the drinks they wanted and once they were all settled they walked around for a bit till they finished their drinks and the popcorn.

they had taken pictures and videos of each other of course. and when they were ready, they had got in line for the drop down first.

"i remember when i visited boston and went to six flags, adrian got stuck on the scream so they had to close the ride down because of him." adam reminisces to the girls.

"oh my fucking god, yeah, i remember you sent me a video and everything. i could hear you dying of laughter in the background." jj laughs at the memory.

"i'm surprised the boys weren't bothering us about where we were going like they usually do." vivan ponders out loud.

"i know! i told andy we were going out and probably come home late and all he said was okay and to be careful? like bro what happened, did someone die?" adam said confusedly.

"probably got tired being told no so they gave up." madison shrugs.

"probably. or they just have plans later so didn't bother us." adam also suggested.

"lou didn't tell me anything about hanging out with them so it might just be them two or something." jj informs her friends.

"but honestly we really didn't need the guys to come. it's a girls night. girlies only." adam sarcastically winked at the girls making them laugh.