𝙨𝙞𝙭 ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ & ⁱᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ

jj woke up in a good mood

jj woke up in a good mood. it was now friday morning, which meant she was meeting up with her best friends for breakfast.

then they'd most likely either go shopping or go back to one of their houses to hang out for most of the day.

she got dressed quickly before adam would be picking her up. she was waiting downstairs in the living room on the couch that was by the bay window. her mom had left early this morning to catch a flight to new york so it was just harry and jj for the rest of the week up until next thursday.

harry was up early as well, making coffee. he was heading towards the living room and was caught off guard when he saw his baby sister just sitting there on her phone.

"oh, good morning, j." he gives her a small grin and takes a seat on the cushioned rocking chair  across from her.

"morning, har." she doesn't look up from her phone and said mindlessly.

he noticed that she's dressed up and grows curious.

"you have plans for the day?" he asked, taking a sip of coffee from his mug.

"yeah. me, adam, and viv always have breakfast on fridays and usually hang out somewhere with each other." she looked up from her phone for a second and looked back down at it.

"oh."

"yeah so i won't be a bother for the rest of today." she shrugs.

"well i was hoping we could get to start writing some music soon. maybe tomorrow?"

"maybe." she said nonchalantly.

god the tension made harry beyond sick of himself. he knows he was the reason she's acting like this towards him. if he didn't pry and get protective all of a sudden then maybe she wouldn't be acting like this right now.

he was just looking out for her if anything. it sounded better in his head.

but in reality he just sounded like a total douche bag.

"and i was wondering if you wanted to also hang out on sunday. we can catch up and stuff. we could even go to that candy store you loved going to when we were younger." harry spoke with hope.

"it closed down three years ago."

"oh." harry was never really left speechless on his ass before but today took a different turn.

jj jumps her in her seat as she received a text message. a smile pops up on her face. she gets up from the couch and heads towards the door.

"i should be back around six. i might hang with lou after though. so a little bit later than that. but if anything changes i'll let you know." jj informed harry as she walked right out the door.

jj smiles as she waltzes to her best friend's car. adam is driving of course, vivian in the passenger seat, and a familiar face is in the back seat.

"maddy?!" jj said loudly with excitement.