𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ & ⁱᵐᵉˢˢᵍᵉ

justine wakes up the next morning cuddled into louis' warm chest

into louis' warm chest. the sun peaked through his navy blue curtains and lit up the room. the smell of citrus and lavender filled her senses.

she mentally smiled at the smell of his room because she was the one who bought him scented candles a few weeks ago. she was glad he was actually using them.

louis had a protected arm over her while his other arm was by his side. she looks up at him, his eyes were shut and his lips form in a natural line. he breathes softly with his messy dark brown hair.

he looked so peaceful.

she could stare at him all day. he was truly a beautiful man. she couldn't comprehend how she got so lucky with him.

in her own little fantasy, her and louis were the ideal couple. they rarely fought and that they always had small peaceful sentimental moments like this.

but reality struck her when she feels that ache snake it's way back into her heart. that causes her to let out a sigh of pitty.

they stay like that for a few moments before her phone started ringing. she breaks away from louis' grasp to get her phone from the nightstand next to the bed.

louis stirs in his sleep and turns away from justine to find a better sleeping position.

she reads the caller ID before answering the phone.

"hello?"

"g'morning, little sister." she can just see the smile on her brother's face.

"what do you want, harry?" she asked him.

"i'm just calling and checking up on you. you didn't come home last night and didn't even bother sending me a text." he explains with an irritated tone.

"sorry, things just got hectic last night." she gave him a half ass apology.

"where are you?" he asked.

"i'm at lou's. we had went to the fair with our friends and got back pretty late so i just ended up crashing at his place." she explains.

"oh so do you spend the night at your boyfriend's house pretty often, jj?" harry said in a sarcastic tone.

"huh?"

"you better be using protection, justine. i don't wanna be known as the guy who let his sister get knocked up by—"

"harry! no!"

"i'm kidding! i'm kidding!" he laughs at how he easily annoyed her like always.

"i'll be home in a bit, okay?" she tells him.

"good. i wasn't in the mood to file a missing person's report on this fine morning." he chuckled and she only rolls her eyes with a scoff.

"bye, har."