Slashes and pain~~~Chappiii 18

Recap:

Raven's pov:

"Alright," I said, prying Max from my legs. "I've got a child to feed. By boys and maybe see y'all tomorrow."

I didn't chance looking at Dimitri's face. I kept walking to my car as I felt his eyes on me the whole way.

I got in and took a deep breath. Chase looked quizzly at me, I ignore him.

"Mama!" Versity yelled again.

"Okay, okay." I said turning to look at her. "How's McDonalds."

"Yay! McDonalds!"Versity screamed. "I want a toy!"

I laughed as I looked out the window. He was standing there, watching me go.

I felt my heart beat and my wolf stirred. What is he doing to me?

Dimitri's pov:

She turned and walked away. She didn't look back once. I watched as she went to her child her child's father. What am I suppose to do. She's already claimed.

I stared at the car as they drove away. What am I going to do.

"Uncky Dimi!" Max yelled from behind me. I looked down at him.

"Yea?"

"I'm hungry too." He whined. I chuckled.

"Alright. Let's get you back to your mama"  I grabbed his hand and started walking back to my car.

"Sooo..." I started as we walked. "Versity huh?"

He looked down and blushed.

"Its' alright. I won't tell your mom....yet" I laughed as he covered his face with his hands.

"She is beautiful." I said, not sure if I was talking about the little girl or the woman she called mom.

Chapter 18:

~~~~~~~~<3

"Raven!" his voice rung through the air. I quickly rushed up the last steps. 4 more to go.  "Raven!"

Shit!

Suddenly I was yanked back. My body was pressed into a warm body. He flipped me. His black eyes glaring down at me.

"I called you!" he growled.

"Yea, I know." I said looking straight at him. His eyes blazed as his grip got tighter.

"Don't play!" he pushed me up the stairs. I stumbled up the last 4 steps.  He pushed me into my room.

"Where the hell have you been?"  He paced in front of me.

"I had to pick her up." I never said Versity's name because he goes on a blind rage every time I do.

His glare turned deadly.  I gulped.

"Don't get smart with me!" he growled. His eyes were starting to go black. Crap, crap, crappitie, crap. "Don't do this."

I looked up at him. He's eyes skimmed over me. He started walking toward me. I backed away until my legs hit the bottom of my bed.

"I'm not doing anything." He growled. He shoved me onto the bed. My breathing hitched up.

"Oh," Jason started to get this gleam in his eyes. I knew that gleam. I hated that gleam. "so you're playing dumb."

He leaned over me. I could feel the heat radiating off him. My palms started to sweat.

Nothing's going to happen. Nothing's going to happen. Nothing's going to happen. I kept repeating inside my head.