Going back~~~Chappi 10

UNEDITED 

"Why won't you leave me alone? Stop hurting me!"

"You wanna know why.

"~silence~"

"You are nothing. You are dirt. You don't deserve love."

"Stop! Stop it!"

"I've tried being nice! I wanted you! But you didn't want me! You kept fighting me and trying to runaway. This is the only way I can get you to listen."

"I'll be good! I'll be good! Please stop. Stop!"

"You've had your chance. You blew it! We could've been happy!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

"This is the only way."

"Stop...Please"

"I love you....but you need to be punished."

"Stop! Please! Stop! Sto-"

"You will learn."

~~~~~~~~<3

Chapter 10(aka: this is technically a flashback):

"Raven, are you Okay?" Chase asked from behind the door.

"I'm fine. I jus-" I was cut as I threw up in the toilet.  I got up and flushed the toilet. I walked over to the sink and washed my mouth out.

"Rave, I think you should go see the pack doctor." Chase said as he looked at me from the bathroom door.

"I'm fine. I think I caught something."

I have been throwing up for the last month. I think I'm sick. It started off every other day, and then turned into throwing up more than twice a day for the last week.

"I don't think you are." Chase said giving me this un easy look. He's been giving me this look for the last 2 weeks. "I'm taking you to the doctors right now."

I groaned but obliged. He was going to bother me until I do. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down the stairs and into his BMW.

"There's nothing wrong with me." I told him as he sped down the road. "When the doctor tells us it's just the flu or something, you're going to buy me some ice cream."

He snorted at me. "And if it's more?"

I thought about it. "Then I'll buy you some ice-cream instead."

"Deal."

We sat in silence all the way to the wolf hospital.

We got out the car and walked to the entrance. There were little pups playing by the toys and their parents watching them with smiles. A few young couples were there. One looked my age and pregnant.

We walked up to the front desk and signed me in. The nurse at the front desk looked at me, Stacy. She has seen me in here countless times with many injuries. She had known what happened to me every time I came here and begged me to let her help. I didn't speak a word to her. She had done this every time she saw me. I feared for my life if I told. She wanted me to confine in her. I never did.  She gave me a scared hesitant smile.

The hospital was not on Jason's land. It was in no mans territory, but every alpha around it had patrols to protect it from rogues and other threats.

I remember the first time I came here. I was too much of a beaten mess for the packs doctor. It was the day after the blue moon, blue mating moon. During the blue moon, the wolf part takes over and they have no control over themselves. They were never gentle. It was the first time that Jason was not with me on a blue moon. He wasn't here to protect me from the other lustful men. I didn't know about it. Chase couldn't even protect me. I was beaten and token many times that night. When Jason got back and found out what happened, he blamed me for flaunting myself for them. None of the men got in trouble. I was put back into that hospital when Jason had to punish me for what the men did. My hate for him grew immensely.