Baby Daddy Drama ---chappii 19

Recap:

"What happened." He asked franticly. "Why are you all red. What are these marks? Why are you naked?"

I lifted a finger to his lip. He stopped talking.

"Shhh." I started closing my eyes. I was safe now. Chase was here. "Sleep."

"Please raven. Just tell me who did this."

"Jas-on" I rested my head on his broad chest. I felt his rumble.

"That bastard!" he was starting to stand. I grasped his shirt with as much strength as I could.

"No, don't leave me" I begged him. I didn't want to be alone. I didn't what Jason to come back and see me alone. "Please"

He stared down at me. He laid me back down and got up. I was about to protest when he flipped the light. He started walking back to me. He stopped at the bottom and took off his shirt. He leaned over me, and slipped it on me. Warmth invaded my senses along with Chases scent.

He pulled back the covered and slid me in them. He rested bedsides me. I laid my head on his chest.

"We're going to leave one day." Chase started as he ran his fingers through my hair. "I'll take you from this place. You will never have to feel pain ever again. You'll be safe. You'll feel love. You will be happy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

Not edited

Chapter 19:

Raven's pov:

I've never really been happy before. I've had moments that made me smile and moments that made me laugh, but I've never been trully happy.  

The last time I was trully happy was the day before i was taken. I've come to terms with my situation a long time ago. No matter what has happened to me, I will always try to find some light in the darkness that surrounds me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

My body ached. Every time I moved, it hurts. Chase stayed with me all night. He took good care of me. He's always taken care of me. From the moment his father brought me home to the moment where his rank was at risk. He's risked alot for me. But he could never give me the one thing I've wanted. Freedom. 

I've been stuck in my room for the past 4 days. When the potion Jason gave me wore off, my body was engulfed in pain. Every slash, gash, and cut Jason gave me came back full force. The look on Chase's face killed me. He looked so distraught. He didn't know what to do. I tried to keep the sound of pain inside, but it couldn't be helped. He laid with me and held me. I truly did love him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

"Hey raven!" A voice sounded from my door. I turned slightly. It was Ryker. I groaned and turned back around.

I heard a sigh and foot steps.

"Raaaavvvvveeeeeennnnnnn!!!" Ryker whined like the child he is. "Don't ignore me!" He grabbed my face and forced it back around so that I was looking at him.

"Now that you're paying attention to me, i have a present for you." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want it. Take it back." He frowned, then smiled.

"Are you sure? I think you would love this present."

I remembered the last time he gave me a present. It was covered in blood and was dead. He killed my pet cat because I was paying it more attention than him.