A Beginning always have a End

I see my dad drive away in his carriage as he waves back. Another year to go I say to myself. I walk back to my room , I see suitcases of clothes. My new stepsisters walk in my room.

"What are you doing here Ella!" This is our room!" Anastasia screams, " This is my room , your room is....."NO!, We pick the room ourselves , you sleep in the attic now!, We threw your stuff in there "Drizella interrupted. "Um ok...." I walk up to the attic

I open the door to the attic with a key next to it. I see my stuff lying on the floor, But what surprised me was the glass mirror, "Oh no!, I run up to it and the mirror was completely broken , This was...Mother's mirror". Tears hit the mirror with a drop. I carefully put the mirror on my desk and wipe the tears off my face. I walk back downstairs and went into the kitchen to get a cup of water.

"Im hungry! Ella make us some food would you?"Drizella screams. "Ok, what would you like?" I don't care just make us something idiot!" Anastasia screams. "Yes.." I said as I started making some soup. When the food was ready everyone was sitting on the table and waiting for the food. I bring the pot of soup to the table and opened the lid. I set the pot down and served the soup to each bowl.

"Um.. what is this? asked stepmother

"Its a piece of carrot" I said

"EW get that away from me!" Stepmother screamed as she took the spoon and scooped them out. "Drizella and Anastasia did the same but also took out all the broccoli . I sit on down on the chair and ate my soup. There was silents. When I was done I put my bowl in the sink and cleaned it. When I was done I hear a loud bang in the sink I turn around and see Anastasia next to the sink

"Your not done yet!, Clean my bowl!" screamed Anastasia ,Clean mine too! screamed Drizella as she drops the bowl in the sink as they both ran into their room and shut the door with a bang. I hear Stepmother bowl touch the sink with a little bang.

"I'm done, Can you clean my dish too?" Asked Stepmother

"Yes Madam" I say as I clean the dishes

I walk back to my room and get ready for bed, I hear Drizella and Anastasia fight as they scream about who sleeps on the right bed because it was close to the closet .My head touches the pillow and I snuggle up in my blanket and quickly went fast asleep.

I knew tomorrow was going to be a new day, A new beginning....