chapter 23: dress shopping

A/N: this book is almost complete so i hope you guys enjoy. Let me know in the comments if i should do a sequel. Enjoyyy

Aysias pov

I had a big day ahead of me. I was going to go dress shopping. I wanted a beautiful wedding dress. Just knowing that i was about to have an offical family made me cry. My baby boy kameron is one of the best things in my life and so is imani and marcus. Ive come o far and achieved so much. Thinking back on my life there has been a big acomplishment.
I woke up this morning to my beautiful son kameron. He was sleeping so peacefull. When he grows up he is gonna be handsome man.
I got out of bed and went and took a shower. I did my routine then got dressed. I put on some black tights. With a black tank top ot been really hot lately. I added my black flats to match. I then walked into kamerons room he was still sleep. I knew marcus had to work today so i made kameron some bottles and packed his baby bag. I then went to se if imani was up. I walked in her room and didnt see her. I knew she was probably downstairs watching t.v. so i picked out her outfit. I layed out her black shirt that said flawless in gold. Then i layes out her black shorts along with her black flats. I then walked downstairs to start cooking breakfast. As soon as i turnedthe stove on marcus and imani came in with breakfast.
Me: you should have called and told me.
Marcus: i didnt wanna wake you

I turned of the stove and put the food back. I walked upstairs because i heard kameron crying on the baby monitor. I picked him up and brung him downstairs. I sat him in his high chair and fed him his bottle. 20 mins later everyone was done. I washed up kameron and put on his outfit. I then told imani to get into the tub. While she was in the bath i did my hair. I put my hair into a neat bun and added a little bit of make up. I put on some matte red lipstick and some blush. Once imani was dressed i did her hair. I gave her a high low hairstyle. Then we ready to go. I kissed marcus goodbye as we left the house. I hoped into the bmw and pulled off. 1hr and a half later we arrived to my moms house. I opened the door to see everyone was ready. I was leaving the kids at my moms house with my brother while me and the girls go dress shopping. I kissed imani and kameron and left.

*1hr later*

We were in the dress store and i fou d dress that cought me eye. It was white and curly/puffy at the end. At the top it had the v shape. In the middle it had diamonds. It was absoultely beautiful. I tryed it on and it was perfect. I was totally in love with this dress. So of course i said yes. Then we started looking for my mothers dress. She was my maid of honor. The colors were gonna be silver and greyy. my mother picked out my out this beautiful silver sparkly dress. It went down to her feet and had straps at the top. The middle had diamonds. As my bridesmaid i had my bestfriend Gia, Courtney, Bria, and Chelsey
They were gonna where grey. Then i saw this violate pink dress. It had diamonds in the middle. It was puffy at the ends and stopped at the knees. It had a v shap at the top. Everyone liked it. So thats what we got. I went to the register and got the bill. The total came up to 1,000 dollars. I swiped my visa card and got the receipt. They told me the dresses would be ready in 2 weeks. After that me and the girls went out to eat. Where we went they had hookah. So we had a good time. After thati dropped everybody off. Marcus had already picked up the kids so i just went straight home. When i got home all the lights were off. I went to the kids room to see them asleep. Then i went to my bedroom and layed in bed. It wasnt to late untill i fell asleep.