Chapter 1. Summer time fun

Aysias pov:
*phone convo*
Me: yeah girl that's what I need to do. She says while laughing.
Kaitlyn: so bikini shopping it is.
Me: alright and let's go to the beach.
Kaitlyn: ok girl we can meet up at 12 we can grab some lunch and then shop.
Me: alright sounds like a plan bye.
*end of phone convo*
I look at the clock and see that it's 11 am. I rush into the shower . I get about 25 mins later. I moisturized myself up. A girl like me can't be seen ashy. After that I went in my closet to find something to wear. This is the hard part of my everyday life. I grabbed a white crop top with my ripped up high wasted jeans. I put on my white heels along with it. I went in my bathroom and washed my face along with brushing my teeth. I made sure I curled my hair and put on make up. When I got out of my house I noticed that Kaitlyn was calling me.
*phone convo*
Me:hello
Kaitlyn: a little change o plans.
Me: what now?
Kaitlyn: I need you to pick me up my mom has my car.
Me:ii8 im on my way.
*end of convo*
I hopped into my BMW and drove off. I was at her house in like 30 mins.
Kaitlin's pov:
I've know this girl for almost 5 years and I will never get why anywhere she goes she is dressed up. Well here comes Aysia. I bet she dressed up all nice and bad just to go bikini shopping. My thoughts were interrupted by a voice. I turned and saw my brother taking to Aysia. I hate the fact that she is daiting my brother. It's weird they give me shivers.
Quincy: hey babe.he says.
Aysia:hey
Quincy a: you look hella cute.
Aysia: thx can I get a-she said before I cut her off.
Me: let's go
Aysia: ok bye babe
Quincy: bye I love you
Aysias pov
So yeah I'm dating Kaitlyns brother. The whole drive kaitlyn was in her phone.
Me: someone's got a boyfriend.
Kaitlyn:no shut up I'm just texting a friend.
Me:what- i stated before I got cut off
*phone rings*
Me: hello.
Caller:hey
Me:oh hey Leon
Leon: I wanted to invite you to a pool parting I'm throwing tomorrow.
Me:ok text me the info I gotta go I'm at the mall trying to park.
Leon: ok I got you hope i see you bye.
*end of convo*
When we got into the mall we went shopping in a couple of stores. A couple of stores later we were in the food couple eating. We decided to get subway. When I looked at my phone it was 2 pm. I had bought about 5 bathing suits.
Kaitlyns pov
When we got in the car we jammed to Tuesday. Then we stopped at Wendy's because I was hungry I could nearly eat because of the things I was hearing and seeing on IG and Twitter. When we walked into Wendy's I ordered my food. I noticed that guys were flirting with Aysia.
Aysia:thank you.
Guy: you sexy ma let me get Ya number tho.
Aysia: no.she said in a firm voice.
Guy: ok then you grimy ass bitch.
Aysia: I ain't no hoe go find another fucking girl to give u head cause I sure ain't.
Me:me I'm not hungry anymore.
Aysia:ok why what happened?
Chad is my boyfriend. So I guess it is true about what they are saying on IG and Twitter. Damn how could I be so fucking stupid. He breaks my heart once. How did I not expect it to happen again. This time it is worse.
Me: read it. I said while handing her the phone.
Aysia: HE GOT A GIRL PREGNANT. She said furiously.
Me: I know I'm embarrassed about that shit.
Aysia: let's go she says.
Aysias pov
After I dropped kaitlyn off I drove home. I checked my phone to see about the info for tomorrow's pool party. When I got into my house I began to cook some food. I whipped up some curry chicken with white rice. After I ate I went up stair and took I nice relaxing bubble bath. I had scented candles lit up and everything. When I got out I walked over to my closet and put on some nice sexy lingerie. I put my hair into a messy bun got into bed turned on love and hip hop Hollywood. I had to call my girl kaitlyn to make sur she was ok. After that I turned the lights off and went to sleep.