chapter 11.happy birthday

Aysias pov:

Today was my lite sisters birthday. I had to help my mom and everyone prepare for her sweet 16. I knew today I'd have a lot to do. I woke up around 5am. My mom called me and told me she needed me at her house by 7am.

So I quickly woke up Leon. He got so I went and took a shower  when I got out he was in the guest bedroom taking a shower. I did my routine and put on my white emoji joggers with my emoji sweatshirt. I made sure I packed my dress for her party. Once we arrived to my mom's house she made us breakfast.

After we ate my mom wanted me to go shopping and set up with her. 4hrs later everyone was ready. My sister looked amazing.

Ericas pov:

We all waited for the limo to pull up. When it got here my baby girl Brianna stepped out. She had on her beautiful white dress. She looked absolutely stunning.

All nightwe danced. Everybody ate. Brianna and her friends took pictures in the photo Booth. The night was amazing. I even found out that I was gonna be a grandmother.

Aysias pov:

I woke you the next morning to a nice smell of breakfast. I raced downstairs like a five year old. Every since I got pregnant I'm always hungry. I'm already two months and I'm getting big.

After I ate I took a shower. I knew that me and Leon would be return home in the next two hours. When I got dressed I decided to go see Gia and Isaiah. When I arrived I saw baby nya.

I love myself I can't wait to have my child. I hope it's a girl.

Next and gia talked for an hour until Leon knocked on the door. I hugged everyone because I knew we were going back to l.a.

Leon's pov: 

The whole car ride home Aysia was in her phone. I didn't know who she was texting but I wanted to know. When arrived home she went straight into the bathroom and locked the door.  I could hear her giggling and making smooching noises. It was really upsetting me. When she came out I asked her who she was on the phone with. Then she caught a attitude and took her stuff and put it in the guest room. Here we go again.