3//: Niall - Asthma

Niall's pov:

Today we had the last concert of our "Where We Are-Tour" before a little break during our tour.
We were backstage and chilled out.

"Are you excited?", Louis asked full of power.

"Yessss", Harry and Liam answered.

"I really love the fans but I'm looking forward to the two week break.", Zayn said and smiled a bit tired.

"I think we all do because we had some exhausting weeks, didn't we? We deserve the break.", Harry said and the others nodded.

"Hey Niall! You're so quiet. Are you alright?", Zayn asked me.

"Yeahh, I'm alright. Just chilling out", I said.

After 5 minutes we were ready to go on stage.

"Let's gooo!", Louis shouted.

We put our hands on each other's as we always did before the concerts. And then we went on stage.

"Good evening, Paris!", Louis shouted through the stadium. The fans screamed.

Then the first song 'Midnight Memories' started.

*Time skip*

We've almost done the concert when I noticed that my throat felt a bit dry. And I also noticed that I hadn't my asthma spray with me...this never happened to me before. I hope I wouldn't be punished for this.
In the third penultimate song "Story of my Life" I started to feel a bit bad.
I felt my asthma attack was coming soon.

And then I started coughing.

"Hey, what's wrong??", Liam asked after he ran over to me.

I couldn't breath.
Liam looked for my asthma spray but he couldn't find it. Yeah, because I hadn't taken it with me.

"HARRY!", Liam shouted. "YOU HAVE TO LOOK AFTER NIALL'S ASTHMA SPRAY! HURRY UP, HE'S GOING TO SUFFOCATE!", he shouted as loud as he can.
The fans were so loud that it was hard to understand each other.

Harry ran to the backstage area while I was busy with coughing.
Zayn and Louis also came over to me and the music stopped now.

Then Harry came back with my asthma spray. He gave it to me and then I felt that it was a bit better but not better as always.

"Niall! You have to take care of your spray and not throw it under our couch in the backstage area.", Harry scolded.

"I'm sorry.", I tried to say but I started coughing again. I used my spray but it didn't help.

"Why doesn't that shitty spray help?!", Zayn shouted aggressive and looked angry at the spray.

"Is it empty?", Liam asked worried.

Harry looked at the spray after he took it from Zayn's hand. He was familiar with it, because he also had asthma as you know.

"It's empty. Wait, I'll get mine.", Harry said and ran away again.

I coughed very hard. I was about to collapse. The fans stared at me worriedly, but I couldn't pay attention to that right now.
I was busy not to collapse.

But then Harry came back. In his hands, his asthma spray. Gratefully I tried to smile.

"Use it!", Harry said and gave his spray to me.

I used it and now it helped. I stopped coughing.

"Thank you, Harry.", I said when I could breath again.

"No problem, Nialler. Are you okay now? Is it better?", Harry asked me.
I nodded.

"Okay then.", Harry said relieved.

"Sorry, wonderful people!", Liam apologized.

The fans screamed.

I was so proud. I messed up the concert for them and the fans still loved us and didn't leave. Wow, I loved our fandom.

We finished the concert, I sad sorry again and then we went back backstage again.

Liam sat down on the sofa and looked at his phone.

"OMG! Boys! #nialltakecare is trending on twitter!", Liam shouted and smiled.

Omg, these fans were so amazing.
We all smiled at each other because we were so proud of our fans.