Chapter Three

Your POV:

You stand grabbing your things and walk over. He looks gloomy and upset.

"Kurt what happened are you okay."

His face softens as if he were expecting you to say something else but you didn't.

"Hop in I'll take you to the library your ride can be on me!"

He says this happily as if he wasn't covered in blood. You simply get in and shake your head.

"Take me home please, we'll bandage and clean you up."

He just looks down at you slightly. You mentally recoil for thinking he looks attractive in the state he's in right now.

"Can you drive or do I need to?"

"Yeah right do you even have a license?"

"..."

"That's what I thought."

You simply raise an eyebrow at him and you both jump when you're honked at and he drives to your place.

The drive is quiet but comfortable you keep stealing glances at him when he's not looking.

"Why's he covered in blood?"

"What happened?"

He breaks the silence by speaking when he pulls into your driveway.

"I'm assuming you're wondering what happened?"

You simply nod and he shrugs gets out opens the door for you. You grab your things and open the front door unlocking it before stepping inside he follows.

"I got into a fight with the guy that harassed you, he won't be posting the video and he won't be a problem anymore."

"Well that's awfully vague Kurt."

You set your things on the table watering the flowers Mrs.Driscoll left you before turning to him grabbing his hand and leading him to the bathroom.

"Now let's get you cleaned up."

------------------------------------------------------

Kurts POV:

I simply do as I'm told she seats me on the edge of the tub and digs through the medicine cabinet pulling out a small box which I can only assume is a med kit.

"Alright so I'm going to need you to wash all of that off so I can figure out where you're bleeding from."

She just motions to all of me causing me to chuckle a bit.

"Small problem there y/n I don't have any clothes I wasn't really expecting to shower at your house."

She holds up a finger and brings in some of her clothes and a towel. Plus a pair of boxers which I'm assuming aren't hers.

"Here you go, A t-shirt and sweat pants, the shirts a bit big on me so it should fit and sweat pants are well they're sweat pants.."

She rambles on and I stand taking them from her hands setting them on the back of the toilet.

"Thank you very much, now I don't think you're going to shower with me sooo."

I laugh as she covers her face embarrassed and walks out I yell out another thank you before shutting the door and hopping in the shower sighing as the blood not my own rinses from my body in clumps and clots.

I step out and get dressed smiling at the clean laundry smell. I open the door and look around, walking down the short hallway I pause in her doorway, I smile softly I wish I could find some way to be with her. I look around her room at her art and her books, (insert odd collection here), I jump slightly when she speaks from the doorway.