Bonus (Prom Part 2)

Your POV:

Prom is.. Tomorrow, I'm going shopping with Kurt today to get matching outfits for prom. I suggested blue because he mentioned a Blue tie and then he said red and I was all for it. Plus he'll be attractive either way.

You smile after dressing for the day out with Kurt. You were planning on asking him to be your well this term is silly but you wanted to ask him to be your boyfriend. You were too anxious to do it so soon so you decided to wait until after prom.

A knock on the door draws you downstairs and you open it to find Kurt dressed casually hair messy with a small smile.

"Hey, ready to go?"

"Yep, let's go"

You smile happily holding his hand on the drive to the dress shop. Dress shop as in fancy dressing not just for dresses. His thumb grazing your knuckles softly as he focuses on the road.

Eventually you reach the large shopping district and step out of the car leaving the comfortable silence to enter the quaint dress shop.

"So red is the pallet?"

"Yep"

He replies popping the 'p'.

"So who's going first?"

You ask him bumping into his side as you walk next to each other surveying the section.

"Best two out of three?"

He holds up his hands for rock paper scissors. You oblige raising your hands as well. He throws rock and you throw paper the first time you win. Second time he wins scissor to paper. You assume he's going to use paper since he hasn't done that yet, you throw scissors and he throws rock.

"Damnit.."

He laughs at your disappointed expression and you playfully punch him. He ushers you over to the dress section he browses as well and you pick a few you think you might like and Kurt hands you one as well. You don't pay attention to it as he hands it to you and he sits on one of the waiting seats as you step inside trying on the three dresses.

"Alright so this is number one."

You step out wearing a floral red dress cut off at the knee the ends are covered in roses and the skirt is layered revealing your legs but they're tinted just right so as not to reveal too much. The neck dips down but only enough to reveal your collarbone and the sleeves run down to your fingers in an almost flowy regal manner.

"I think it's neat but it's not my style."

"You'd look beautiful in practically any dress here y/n."

Your face flushes as you step back in to try the others. The next one is a no because well it's just tacky. You don't even bother stepping out in it. You try on the last one and you know this is the one you step out and Kurt just gapes at you in awe.

The dress is long and flowered, a deep red, and the sleeves sparkle lightly and the dress frames you perfectly.

"Y/n you're gorgeous.."

"So are you"

You both laugh and he peppers you with kisses and you go back changing back into your clothes and carrying the dress you're purchasing with you to the men's section.

"That's the one I picked by the way."

He says this cheekily and your face flushes, he picked it and it's perfect.

"Well then thank you."

You drape the dress over a chair and he picks a few outfits and you throw one into the bunch as he goes to change you admire your dress.
------------------------------------------------------
Kurts POV: