Chapter Four

Your POV:

As the Movie... Drones on I can feel my eyes growing heavy. I yawn again and look up at Kurt he's still wide awake watching tv. I stir under the blanket and sigh deeply closing my eyes and leaning back on the couch.

I can feel an arm wrap around me as I drift off and pull me close, I snuggle closer to that warmth and fall asleep.

------------------------------------------------------

Kurts POV:

Looking over I notice she's fallen asleep I wrap my arms around and pull her close for the remainder of the movie. She stirs slightly causing my breath to hitch in my throat as she snuggles closer and places a hand on my stomach.

After awhile the movie is over and she's softly snoring. I remove the blanket and pick her up carrying her upstairs placing her in her bed I peck her cheek lightly and make a pallet on the floor. I stare at the ceiling until I fall asleep.

------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

Waking up... To sunlight filtering through my blinds I go to get out of bed but stop when I see Kurt asleep on the floor.

"Aw he carried me to bed."

Stepping around him so as not to wake him up I go downstairs and make breakfast. Just something simple. Bacon eggs and hopefully not burnt toast. I plate the food and set it on the table going upstairs to find him still asleep.

"Kurtttt wake up made breakfast."

He's still and you grow worried after poking him he still doesn't wake up, you place a hand on his neck to check his pulse and this is what wakes him up his hand shoots for your wrist and he flips you so he's above you he looks about ready to attack when he realizes it's you face reddening and eyes wide he backs off.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to do that, I mean I did but I thought you were, I mean, I didn't know it was you, I'm sorry-"

You sit up slightly bewildered but face red more than anything.

"It's alright uh I made breakfast come on."

You stand grabbing his hand and walking downstairs he sits and so do you, as you eat in comfortable silence you replay that moment in your head.

"Bruh why's he so strong for being so twiggy?"

Eventually you go to wash the dishes he stands next to you rinsing them as you wash them he smiles and bumps your hip with his and this in turn causes you to laugh a bit.

"It's been a comfortable Few days."

You smile happily you've enjoyed spending time with him, you guys are like best friends. This makes you happy. You don't often get to spend time with anyone seeing as your parents are always out of town and you're stuck by yourself in this quiet neighborhood so you're glad to have a friend like Kurt.

"So y/n I have to get back to work, I was wondering if you would like to tag along?"

He says this breaking your thoughts you look to him and nod.

"Sure I'd love too."

-----------------~Time Skip~-----------------

In the car Kurts talking on his stream he eventually shuts it off to talk to you about your interest, for awhile you guys joke and talk and laugh until he gets a ping to pick up a passenger.

"Alright we've got to go pick up some party people and drop them off someplace."

"Okay."

Picking them up two women and a guy in make up, one woman isn't very happy and wants to go home but the other two are excited and happy.

"What's this Mr.fix it?"

The man says pulling a drill from the backseat in which Kurt reacts causing you to chuckle and he playfully hits you lightly in the shoulder for laughing.

"No no no do not touch that."

"Pfft- "

As the ride goes on he tells them he knows this really cool party spot and he opens the top window and the two party goers stream and stand up meanwhile you're mostly confused because this is a junk yard.

He smiles and closes the top window on them while music is playing. So the other woman doesn't notice but you do.

"Uh Kurt The window is shut you're hurting them."

He doesn't hear you over the music and he pulls out his drill drilling the other woman in the head while dogs attack the others above. He smiles maniacally as blood sprays causing you to let out an airy scream of fear and he turns to you worry on his face. Turning the music down.

"Y/n what's wrong why are you screaming??"

"You- you just killed those people-"

You reach for the car door but he grabs you forcing you into your seat his bloody hand on the side of your face gently but firmly on your cheek.

"Yeah I did why are you scared there's no reason to be scared!"

He smiles gently at you and you still struggle trying to get out he simply raises his voice in worry injecting a needle into your arm.

"Y/n! There's no reason to worry everything will be okay!"

The last thing you see before everything becomes a blur is his bloody face and a smile.

------------------------------------------------------

Kurts POV:

"Damnit."

Driving to the nearest gas station after cleaning up the car and taking care of the bodies leaving a drugged y/n in the passenger seat I talk to bobby eventually getting pissed and ending the stream.

"So fucking unfair I just killed those guys and for nothing-"

I quiet down when I notice the police officer after I fill up the gas I clean the car letting out a sigh of relief as he pulls away.

It's dark now as I drive to Bobby's. When I show up I tie y/n's hands and ankles in case she wakes up whilst I'm gone. She's so pretty. Walking up to Bobby's house I knock on the door streaming I smile when he opens it but that smile soon fades when he starts insulting me I pull out a knife.

I stab him and he lets out a cry of pain and reaches for a gun he had somewhere but I beat him to it and it fires off. Missing me entirely I finish the job and kill him ending the stream I stand covered in blood. I hear the car door slam shut.

"Y/n- crap."
-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Well that escalated quickly. Also warning the next chapter which will be out most likely tomorrow will contain heavy smut. I will warn you before hand and let you know when it ends. Also I wanted to know if you'd like any other fanfics if so lemme know! And I can always add suggestions to this! Thanks for reading <3

Fun Fact: Kurt often will want to talk to you and chicken out and in highschool he would write you letters and stuff them in your locker, he always wanted to ask you to prom and when he got the confidence you ditched the last week of school </3