🌿chapter two🌿

🍄total words 419🍄

🌿chapter two starting point🌿

🥀Sabre's pov🥀

"Yeah, what about it?" I say.

"Well, it's just... it just has the galactic alphabet written over it." Time states.

"How do you know what the galactic alphabet is Time?" I ask Time.

"Well, one; it's an ancient language in the steve world. But it's not known by anyone currently alive. I only really know it because well, I'm Time Steve. It's kinda my thing."

"Two; it's the Standard Galactic Alphabet."

"Oh, I guess that makes sense," I replied.

"So... What does it do?" Time asks me.I try to relax because this is Time and all, but I end up just bringing it closer to me. By doing that, I confuse Time a bit.

"Sorry, I trust you and all, but like, I've never really let anyone touch it. It's really important to me." I respond to Times gestures.

"That's okay, I understand."At least he didn't necessarily take it the wrong way. That's good. I end up slowly loosening my grip on it and start to bring it back down onto my lap, so that Time can get a better look at it. "What does it do?" Time asks me again.

"It's like a countdown of some sort. But instead of using sunlight to tell the time, it's set as a countdown." I responded to his question.

"A countdown?" Time asks.

"It's not necessarily bad, it's just- ugh I don't know how to put it," I say.

I look at each section of the sundial, wondering if I should tell Time about the countdown. Will he keep it a secret for me though? I wonder-

"What's the countdown for?" Time asks, wondering how the sundial works.

"I'm gonna sound crazy, but-"

"Sabre, you've done crazier things. I don't think you'll sound crazy." Time says interrupting me in the process.

"Well, the sundial's on a countdown for every thousand years. Each of these sections represents a quarter of the countdown, which is... every 250 years." I take a short breath and continue what I was saying.

"When each quarter lights up, it indicates that the countdown is coming closer to its end. Which is represented by the gems you see circling the clock's hand; which is in the middle."

"1000 years? How- how do you know how it works? I mean, you look like you're in your 20's." Time responds with a confused face.

"Uhhh, ha haaaaa... about that..." I say but get interrupted again.

"Sabre... how old are you?" Time asks me with a visible shock in his eyes.

"You, you may not believe this. But I'm actually 54,726 years old."