42

Cory pov: me and bae just made it to Cleveland,Ohio. We decided to drive from North Carolina to here to give us some time to ourselves. I was enjoying the drive and we were having fun. Don't get me wrong we love our children but we needed some us time. We stopped to get us some food and snacks and then I drove to our hotel. We got our bags and went inside and checked in then made our way up to the room.

Aubrey: oooh this is nice ( walking in the room)

Cory: yeah it is (sitting the bags down and closing the door)

Aubrey: checking the time) whew eight hours on the road , I could use a hot shower, what do you say papi? Care to join me ?( walking over to him)

Cory: smiles) mmm, don't mind if I do

Aubrey pov: Cory went to make sure the door was locked while I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower and Started wrapping my hair into a bun.

Cory:(walks up behind her and starts kissing on her neck) you looking so good right now

Aubrey:(smirks) thank you baby

Cory: bend over ( licks his lips)

Aubrey: you put that honey in your smoothie didn't you?

Cory: smirks) maybe, maybe not .(pulling her leggings down) bend over stop playing

Cory pov: me and Aubrey wanted to try this sex enhancing honey that's supposed to increase your sex drive and I put it my smoothie about 30 minutes before we got here and I was on demon time now. Aubrey didn't drink hers yet but I'm finna get this party started. I placed my hand on her throat and propped her leg up on the counter and got to business. We ain't really been having sex that often cause we be so busy but right now this moment all about us.

Aubrey: ohh shit don't stop baby !(moaning)

Cory: don't run from me ( breathing hard) bring that ass back!

Aubrey pov: Cory was fucking me so good right now. My eyes were rolling back, my legs were shaking and I was having orgasms back to back. That honey got him on demon time and I love it. We soon took the rest of our clothes off and made it into the shower. He picked me up and was giving me all that while I held on to him. I'm finna sleep good tonight.

30 minutes later:

Cory: aht aht wake that ass up (slaps her ass)

Aubrey: opens her eyes ) I'm tired

Cory:I know, but you need to eat you ain't ate nothing since this morning (getting her food out the microwave )

Aubrey:(sits up) damn that was the best sex ever

Cory:(walks over to her and hands her the food) I ain't done wit you either. I'm still on go(smirks) open your mouth

Aubrey:(smirks) oh you gone make me drink my honey?

Cory: mhm, open(opening the pack)

(Aubrey opens her mouth and he pours the honey in)

Aubrey: licks her lips) mmm tasty

Cory:( smirks) you gone be feeling good when it kick in, eat up

Aubrey pov: Cory wasn't lying by the time I finished my food I was feeling the honey. I ain't waste no time getting on top of him. I slid down on it and got to riding him while he gripped my waist. I was doing all types of tricks. He was finna nut cause he got to squirming and sat up to kiss me while holding me tight.

Cory:ohh fuck! I'm bout to bust !

Cory pov: yeahhhh that honey got her together ! I ain't really saw this side of her before. She was doing all types of shit. It was feeling too good. I was getting closer and closer to nutting. My toes was even curled. I finally bust and fell back onto the bed and tried to catch my breath. Aubrey wasn't done wit me tho. She slid off and took it right in her mouth. Damn lemme go buy some more of these honey packs.