You were wrong

I blinked back awake to the throbbing pain in my neck from One strangling me. If I was able to do such evil things back then, surly I could do them now. My vision began blurring with every blink.

I had no choice but to fight back with everything I've got, no one was coming to help me. This is how I'm supposed to die.

I tried to get a better look at One and I raise my hand I push and push but nothing works. "AGH"
I keep pushing desperately trying to break free. "AGHHHHHH"

.
.
.

"Hey freak!" I turn round to see Harry Smith the boy that has picked on me ever since I joined school. I ignored him and kept walking in the other direction.

Pain. I fell to the ground in agony. He and his friends were throwing stones at me and one must have hit the back of my head. "OW!"

"Omg we actually hit her! YES!" They all came running over to me. "Hahahaha are you gonna cry little Anya?!" "Yeah go cry to your mommy!" "Hahahaha"

"Stop it!" They continued to throw the stones at me, hitting my face, my neck, until I couldn't take it anymore.

"I SAID STOP IT!"

All of them at once seemed to be chucked away from me by a great force. They fell and whined as they hit the ground. I looked at Harry, his eyes welled with tears, "What are you?! You monster!"

"I'm not a monster! You shouldn't have treated me like one!"

I lifted my arm and squeezed and squeezed until blood began pouring out of his mouth, nose, ears and eyes. I was literally draining him. He flopped to the ground limp. His other friends had ran away a while ago, possibly to get their parents. I then passed out and then woke up in my room.

"Dinners ready honey"

.
.
.

Why am I thinking of horrible memories like these? The lights above flicker above me. The toys in the room rattle and fall I hold out both my arms towards One using all my power and pain to make him stop. "AGHHHHHHHHGHGGG"

And with that the room went dark and I had exploded every light. One went flying into the wall and fell down in a fit. He groaned and shook uncontrollably. I felt this burning anger within me that pulsed through my entire being.

I went over to One. His eyes and nose bled as he lay there coughing up blood. "You were wrong, you're not stronger than me"