Your shelter

Since you met each other, there have been a lot of things that have somehow hooked you in Kinn. But what you will never stop thinking about and admiring is his hands.

Strong, beautiful and courageous. Gentle. Hotly melting your body like the most malleable metal.

These hands touched you for the first time not in the most affectionate way. But later they made you experience emotions and sensations hitherto unfamiliar to you.

There are several special moments in the collection of your memory, in that dominant part of it called "Kinn".

You guess you've been counting them since Kinn first took care of your wound. Then you let your gaze linger a little longer than it was allowed on his concentrated face. Do you remember how the force with which his fingers treated the cut changed? How his lips parted a little. How a blush bloomed on his beautiful cheekbones. And how hastily Kinn left you.

And then there were his strong hands, which vied with hot lips grabbed your drugged body. And how they deftly twirled you… how imperiously they pressed you to the window when your nature was first united.

Your hands that have handcuffed by bracelets. Something incredible: you would never have imagined that you would be able to hold someone's hand for so long. But the trick is that you didn't want to let go of Kinn's hand at all. Even though you were willing to sacrifice it in order to be saved. Both of them.

It gets too hot and tight in the groin. In your thoughts, you get to the evening when Kinn, enraged by jealousy, almost drew a red line between you. But then followed your eye sign. His palms instantly sent the pants to your ankles. And then they slid lower through the thigh. It took them a few minutes to…

"Good morning."

Your hands, thrust under each other's head, are intertwined with fingers again. A kiss on the nose and the corner of the lips. You grab his cheekbones. You need more. And Kinn gently touches your face, caresses your cheeks and draws intricate patterns on your chest. Gently straightens your hair and hugs you around the neck. And it's even closer than it was at night. And again, you don't want to let him go at all.

Lying opposite each other. The fingertips warmed by love creep along the inner side of the thigh. They meet and intertwine. And this mutual maneuver, full of awe and tenderness, inflames the desire with renewed vigor. You can't stop being amazed: how can a simple tactile contact make you dizzy? How can his hands squeeze your hips so tightly that you want to moan into his neck and cling to him, so desperately and hotly. The only ones that are able to scatter you into millions of pieces and reassemble you whole. They hold you by the wrists, pressing you to the bed, while you feel the pleasant weight of the body of your beloved man, and Kinn showers you with kisses. They hold you by the hips while Kinn's mouth is working on your cock. Or the fingers of one hand caress your stomach — and the other penetrates into your hole. Or at the same time squeeze the nipples, and then hold them up and down with the inside of the palm.

"Are we all right now?"

Kinn lays you on his chest, — not just like that, with his special smile at the corner of his mouth and his head on one side, — his hands stroke your hair and shoulders. You catch one of them and trace the tense veins with the tip of your index finger.

"It tickles, Porsche," he laughs, snorting into your hair.

And again swaddling you with hugs. And you feel so light in his arms.

They are reliable. Yes. Perhaps Kinn's hands are the most reliable and safe place. The shelter to your dreams of a happy future.

And in the present, you're all right as you are.

As long as Kinn is around. His eyes, smile and his tender hands.

*Notes: I mark this work "complete" but maybe I'll add a few more oneshots. Thank you for reading!🌺