Sidecar

Getting behind the bar for you is already, like, not up to your status. But it's quite difficult to refuse Yoke on her birthday, besides - to be completely honest - you don't mind at all remembering that dashing time when your masterful manipulations with drinks delighted even the most sophisticated guests. And of course, it wasn't without your personal charm and hooligan squint.

"Kinn, I'm going out today. Yoke..."

"Yes, I know. I have already sent a gift.

"Hmm... so you know about her request?"

"Yes."

"Mmm... and you don't mind?"

"Well," Kinn leans the tip of his nose against the back of your neck, his palm slowly sliding over your chest, "if your working evening doesn't end with a date in the back yard, I don't mind."

"Pfft, what kind of date?" you bend down to kiss Kinn in the corner of his lips, "I've had only you for ages."

"So," Kinn continues to slide over your body, going down to your groin, "so, definitely no dates in the back yard?"

"No," you cover his hand with your own, stopping it millimeters from his fly, "and let's wait with this until night, otherwise I will be late for work."

You grin at the same time, and then Kinn lets you go. And yet the look and intonation in his voice say that he is up to no good.

At first, the evening goes on in the usual festive atmosphere: a lot of booze at the expense of the establishment, noise and fun. Beauties for every taste crowd on the other side of the bar. You smile at everyone, but without the former coquetry and seductive sparkle in your eyes. Suddenly, Yoke beckons you with a plump finger, on which a new expensive ring is shining:

"Hey, Porsche. There's someone here who wants you to make something special. Mmm," Yoke winks, "well, you know what I'm talking about, right?"

Of course, you know. And you also remember what a special continuation such orders had.

"Uh, no, Yoke, no. I'm sorry, but I'm one step to being a married man."

"Mmm, well, for my sake, Porsche, babe, huh?"

"And even for your sake," you kiss a massive hand, "don't insist. Kinn won't leave a stone unbroken here if he finds out. And, I will not agree as either."

"But I insist."

"No."

"Yes, Porsche. That's it. Your special order is already waiting for you. It is not customary for me to refuse guests," smiling slyly, Yoke waves her hand at you and chirps sweetly: "Have fun."

Turning over all possible options in your head, up to leaving without saying goodbye, you slowly turn around. Instead of a stunning beauty, your most stunning man is sitting at the bar.

Damn. After all, it was likely to guess that Kinn would arrange a surprise.

You narrow your eyes to cat slits.

Did you decide to play? Let's play.

"What should I cook for such an elegant man?" it's not without pleasure that you look at his luxurious tuxedo in the shade of blooming lavender.

"Something no less elegant and refined," Kinn throws his head back, lifting his chin a little haughtily.

"Mmm, guess I know what will suit you best."

You make a border of sugar around the edges of the clearest glass. With a smile and professional movements, you pour some cognac, orange liqueur, lemon juice into the shaker and add some ice. And then you fill a glass through a strainer, handing it to Kinn, enchanted by your skill:

"Sidecar for the most elegant man in this bar."

Kinn grins and accepts the drink. After sipping a little, he raises his eyebrows in surprise and nods approvingly:

"Not bad. Even quite good."

"That'll be a thousand baht, Khun."

"How much?!" Kinn lets out a chuckle, "I can buy a whole bottle of whiskey for a thousand."

"The bar's markup," you calmly answer, laughing inside at this rich Scrooge.

"Really?"

"Yes. Besides," you bend down, touching his stubborn chin with your nose, "it was a special order. Or did Yoke deceive me?"

"It's just some kind of rip-off," Kinn defiantly counts out small bills, "maybe there is a discount in honor of the celebration?"

"Oh, come on!" you take the right amount from him.

Kinn reaches for you with his lips, but you shake your head:

"No, no, Khun. I'm at work. All the personal stuff goes after."

A sparkle flashes in Kinn's eyes. He almost leans on the bar, grabbing you by the belt on your black trousers:

"Then consider you're having a break."

A familiar space. Somewhere between the boxes of alcohol, your shirt and his tuxedo jacket are thrown. Kinn is behind you, pressing your face against the wall. His hands and lips are drunkenly and randomly wandering over your body. Trousers and underwear quickly fly to the knees. You hear the sound of his fly unbuttoning, his cock hits the ass wet and whiplash. Kinn presses his tongue between the shoulder blades, leads them up and down, kisses the neck, shoulders, caresses the top of the back again, while two fingers moistened with saliva quickly stretch you between the buttocks. No special preparation is required - less than a day has passed after your morning sex. Kinn whispers your name hotly-a sure sign of his impatience. You lean your head back on his shoulder, colliding with your beloved lips. Kinn pushes himself inside, both hissing, biting each other's lips. Your breathing quickens, as if you are sharing oxygen for two, which is stronger than cognac from a cocktail intoxicates both.

"So," Kinn exhales into your ear, "so no dates in the back yard?"

You stretch your lips in a dazed smile. Kinn bites the skin on your hot shoulder.

At the last chords, you both break into a scream. Having come to your senses in time - after all, you are not at home - you clamp your palm over his mouth, leaning your forehead against his forehead, which is just as wet, with pulsating wreaths on the temples. Kinn turns you around, hugs you as tightly as he can, and sinks his face into your disheveled hair, braiding his grateful tenderness into it. You hug him back, and then you giggle softly.

"What?" Kinn wonders.

"I think you deserve a discount."

Kinn pinches your bare ass:

"Just a discount? I thought after this the booze would get to me for free.

And you would have laughed for a long time if the click of the switch did not make both of you dive behind the boxes of alcohol. However, you can always continue. And you don't have to stand at the bar to serve the most exquisite cocktail to your most elegant man in the whole world.