My favourite outfit

When did his passion for Chinese calligraphy go beyond a "hobby to kill time"? Porsche has always seemed to you a restless Energizer bunny, so it seemed impossible to imagine him sitting here for hours and drawing all the elements without going beyond the conventional edges, without forgetting about the hooks and smearing the final result with ink.

"Your shoulders and neck definitely need good relaxing," you're sliding your palms along the edge of the silk hànfú — he even got a solemn outfit for his classes.

"Another half hour and I'm yours," Porsche turns his head slightly to leave a gentle kiss between the protruding knuckles.

"Mmm... half an hour... and I want you right now."

Porsche lets out a laugh as light as his breath:

"Well, let's say you always want me."

That's true.

You lift up your chin and take your hands away with a sigh, wondering about, by the way:

"What does this character mean?"

Porsche squints dreamily:

"One of the Chinese Empresses never parted with."

"Hmm. And what does it mean?" you still insist.

Porsche lifts his head, looking up at you:

"Something very important."

You grin and reluctantly leave him alone with his favorite activity. Of course, you have time to google about that character to grin again. And yet it is Porsche who knows how to pull your most sincere smile to the surface of the beautiful lips.

He likes it when you smile. And you like it when he's happy. That's the simplest concept.

Today you are in a romantic mood. The entire bedroom space is shrouded in the soft coral light of a lava lamp. Sitting on the edge of your bed in nothing but silk pajama pants. Porsche stands next to you, and you put your palms on his waist, then draw along the line of the middle seam when you hear:

"Did you know that it always reminds people to stand up straight?"

"Uh…"

"I'm talking about the middle seam."

Porsche licks his lower lip with the tip of the tongue, and your eyebrows go up a couple of times:

"Hm. Sounds kinda interesting."

"Yeah. And the top of hànfú consists of four pieces of fabric, which symbolize the four seasons."

"Mmm. Even so."

"Indeed. The sleeves of this outfit are round, which means the heavenly round way. And the collar is turned to the right lapel, which implies authenticity and directness."

"It's all about the symbolism, right?"

"Exactly. If we combine all the symbols together, it turns out that we carry heaven and earth on our body and must be steadfast, straightforward, honor the laws of nature and follow them."

"Very informative. You definitely didn't waste your time. And this outfit suits you very well… But right now — to be straightforward — I'd rather see you wearing my favorite outfit."

Porsche smiles gently and winks at you:

"Will Khun Kinn help me put it on?"

"Absolutely."

Hànfú falls gently to the floor with the help of your hands, but Porsche bends down to pick up and roll it up. This futility of your boyfriend in relation to expensive clothes has not dried up even after he acquired a position and weight in your circles.

"It's nice to hug you like this."

"Quite domestically, right?"

You kiss his neck:

"Yes. I love such moments of us."

Porsche smiles at you and pulls you in for a kiss, so that your bodies are tightly pressed against each other. You run your fingers through loosely styled hair and enjoy his hands running up and down your body.

Porsche slides his palm into your pants, innocently enough, just to stroke your thigh. But the bump at the bottom of your stomach clearly sticks out under the silk fabric. Porsche buries his face in your neck, adding another palm on the other side of the thigh, gently stroking the skin. You can't help but notice that since he started practicing calligraphy, the movements of his hands have acquired a special grace.

Your mouth fills with saliva, you feel your chest squeezing, reminding yourself to breathe. Porsche looks at your erection and lowers your pants to the middle of your thighs, exposing it. You bend over because Porsche's neck invites you to do it, and you start kissing, leaving a couple of marks. It melts in your hands, which allows you to feel in control of the situation.

"Can I take them off completely?" He asks in a sweet voice.

As if he needs to ask... as if.

You nod impatiently, and Porsche helps you get rid of your pants. Your hard cock hits his stomach, and from the corners of Porsche's mouth — you could swear — there comes drooling.

You reach out to him to give a slow and deep kiss, and then he wraps his palm around the base of your cock and starts stroking it. And you continue a deep and slow kiss, which both enjoy, it imitates the rhythm of his strokes. Porsche strokes you until you start pushing uncontrollably into his hand. And then abruptly stops.

"What's the matter?.."

Porsche giggles, pushes you to the edge of the bed, and he settles between your legs spread apart on the sides. It seems to be controlling everything, you lose concentration when you feel how the warm and moist mouth of Porsche absorbs your manhood. Porsche moves tantalizingly slowly, but at the same time draws in the cheeks, undoubtedly going to suck an orgasm out of you.

And you're just trying to control your breathing and not ask for more than Porsche gives you it. He helps himself with his hand and slaps your cock on his own tongue, circling over the very tip. Your whole body is vibrating, and not just yours, as it turns out. Finally, he gives you what he wants, what you want, and stays in this position, sucking just below the tip and stroking the rest.

"Porsche... Porsche..." exhaling his name during your lovemaking is also an integral ritual of "your" moments.

You pull away slightly, and Porsche opens his mouth wider and stretches out his tongue so that you can cum directly at it, and he follows the emotions on your face with a languid look. You knew from the very beginning that this audacious seductive minx lives in him.

Your beloved and loving Porsche. In your favorite outfit. The most important person you need and who always needs you. This is more than pleasant to realize. This gives an incentive to live on and love him even more.

__________________
慈 - that very character Porsche was working at.☺️