Prologue

Note:

This book contains fictional details. I do not own any of the characters or names included. Any part of the story same to a living person, is coincidential and not from my intention. If there are questions to be ask, kindly send me a message. Thank you and hoping for your enjoynment.

~L.R.Horan  @LoreOfficial

___________________________

Prologue

All Rights Reserved 2013.

No Copyright Intended.

"I was kind of hoping if the 'Hair and Make-up Stylist' Slot is still open?" I asked, pressing the phone closer to my ear while scanning through my laptop about the details.

"For a moment, may I ask what is your name?" The man from the other line asked politely.

"My name is Leandra Davis." I said with a small smile. I know, he can't see me, okay?

"Well then, Ms. Davis. I'm glad to tell you that the slot is open." he said and I internally squealed.

"May I ask when is the nearest date of application?" I asked while grinning.

"Tomorrow is the nearest one." He said.

"Oh, okay. I would like to set an appointment for application, sir." I said.

"Okay. Please e-mail your resume and be ready for your interview tomorrow, Alright?" he reminded and I smiled.

"Okay, sir." I said.

"Alright, I'll send you an e-mail about the details for tomorrow. See you soon, Ms. Davis." Then the line went dead. I placed my phone at my desk before doing my short happy dance.

I sat  back down and sent my resume. Minutes later, I received a reply.

Please bring the following:

1. Hard Copy of Resume

2. Training Materials (Make-up, Gadgets, Etc...)

Schedule: 10 am, Main Hall Agency.

Look for Mr. Ryan Jones

Hoping for your wonderful presence.

~Mr. Jones

My name's Leandra Ali Davis, 19, dreaming to be a stylist and meet great celebrities. Black hair, hazel eyes, fair-skinned, slim, and 5'4" in height.