Chapter 1: First Day of...BABYSITTING?!

CHAPTER 1

All Rights Reserved 2013.

No Copyright Intended.

Leandra's POV (Point Of View)

*Next Day*

I quickly went to the bathroom and showered. After 20 minutes, I was done. I re-entered my bedroom and went to my dresser. I closed the sliding door and immediately wore my undergarments. I slid on my white skater dress with black stripes and red blazer. I reached for my red platforms and wore it. After dressing, I went towards my vanity table and did my make-up. I curled my hair losely and pulled it up into a loose ponytail with a black ribbon. After that, I slid my white watch. After getting ready, I picked my black bag and placed everything I need inside: Phone, wallet, documents, notepad, make-up kit, etc... I reached for my sunglasses and wore it on, since it's sunny outside. I picked up my make-up case and bag. I'm done.

I walked out of my bedroom and went downstairs. I got my keys and finally got out of my house. I went towards the driveway and placed my bag and case at the passenger's seat of my black Mazda 3. I sat on the driver's seat and started driving towards my destination.

After 30 minutes, I arrived at a tall building. I parked my car safely. I grabbed my things and went out of my car. I walked towards the main entrance and towards the receptionist.

"Good morning, Ma'am, how may I help you?" The lady asked politely.

"I'm looking for Mr. Ryan Jones." I said and smiled.

"Do you have an appointment?" she asked.

"Yes." I said with a smile. She grabbed the phone and I waited patiently.

"May I ask your name, Ma'am?" she asked.

"Leandra Davis." I said and she nodded. She made a few talks through the phone before hanging up.

"You may meet Mr. Jones now. 19th Floor, 3rd room to your left, Ms. Davis." she said with a smile.

"Thank you." I said and went towards the elevator. I pressed the Up button and waited, finally the doors opened. I entered and pressed the 19th button. I waited for a couple of minutes and got out of the elevator. I walked a few meters and reached the 3rd room to my left, as instructed. I pressed the buzzer and waited.

"Come in." the speaker said. I walked in and saw a man in mid-twenties, who looked like Justin Timberlake, but Justin's more handsome. And don't think like that, his good looking, but I'm not attracted to him.

"Good morning, Ms. Davis. Have a seat." he said. I sat at the chair near the table and he sat on his office chair.

"So, I've received your e-mail and knew that you were a graduate of Make-Up Artistry and other related minor courses, am I right?" he said as he looks at his laptop.

"Yes, sir." I said.

"Impressive, I should say. Well, what's the reason for your application, Ms. Davis?" he asked and I gulped.

"Well, since I've studied quite well in college about being a stylist, of course, I wanted to use it for my career. And apart from that, I've always wanted to be a stylist, that's why I'm applying for it." I said and smiled. He smiled back and nodded.

"Will your schedules be affected if you're going to be accepted?" he asked.

"Absolutely not, sir. I live on my own so, I don't have any other meetings to have." I said. And he nodded.

"Is it okay, if you're flying country to country almost, every week?" he asked.

"Yes, sir."

"Do you have any sickness as of the moment?"