Chapter 2: Nialler's Moment.

_______________________________

CHAPTER 2 

All Rights Reserved 2013. 

No Copyright Intended.

Leandra's POV

"Okay, 1...2...3...First shot done!" The photographer said as I watched the boys posed for the photoshoot. All of them were looking as handsome as ever!

Harry was in his signature white shirt, beige trousers, and his pair of white converse. Louis was in a black with white stripes sweater, red trousers, and white TOMS. Liam was in a grey shirt, black trousers, and white converse. Niall was in a blue shirt, blue denim trousers, and white supras. And Zayn was in a black shirt, denim jacket, brown trousers, and black boots. I still can't believe that I get to work with these people. Millions of girls are dreaming to be in my place, I should not let this moment go.

After waiting for several minutes, the photoshoot was finally done. I was already relaxing at the chair and scanning my phone, waiting for any announcements or reminders.

Right on cue, the boys entered the dressing room and my phone rang. I beckoned them to shut up and answered my phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, Leandra. It's Ryan. I was about to tell you the other details." Ryan said on the other line.

"Oh yeah. I was just waiting for that. So, what's it?" I asked.

"Well, supposedly, Paul is the one who'll be saying this to you, but I think he's busy. So, yeah. You're gonna be staying at the hotel where the boys are right now." He said and I gasped slightly. I saw the boys looking at me intently.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"It was Paul's orders. And I think, the tour is coming near so, for preparation, I guess. Don't worry, Paul will tell you more about this. Alright?" He said and I sighed.

"Okay. Thanks, Ryan." I said.

"Welcome." then the line went dead. I placed my phone at my pocket and looked at the boys, who were looking at me too.

"So..." Harry trailed.

"Who was that?" Niall asked.

"It's Ryan." I said.

"And Ryan is...?" Liam asked.

"The one who interviewed me for this job." I said.

"What did he say?" Zayn asked.

"He said that I will be staying at the hotel where you are. For the tour preparations." I said.

"So, you're going with us, tonight?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, probably." I said.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" They cheered in unison and squished me into a group hug.

"Are you seriously addicted in hugging people?" I said, once I got out from the hug.

"Nah. It's our nature." Niall said and winked. I blushed. Wait, why am I blushing? Am I blushing?

"Well, I'm hungry. Wann go out for something to eat?" I asked.

"YAY! Food!" Niall cheered.

"Yeah, sure. I'll text Paul." Liam said. Thank you, Liam, for being sensible.