- My Person - Pt2

[ 5 months later // Outfit with her Serpent Jacket]

Sweet Pea decides its an awesome idea to go to Pops at 2am

Sweet Pea decides its an awesome idea to go to Pops at 2am. Though, its late, I can't deny my desire for a burger and fries with a Vanilla Shake. I scoot into the seat across from him and Pop Tate comes up to us and takes our order.

"Thank you, Pop." Me and Sweet Pea both thank Pop Tate in unison.

"You're welcome, kids." Pop Tate beams, smiling at us.

While we wait, we talk.

"Sage." Sweet Pea says.

"Yeah, Pea?" I respond.

"You think you'd ever consider talking to Fogarty, again?" He asks.

"Uh, I honestly don't know. I haven't really thought about Fangs. I trained myself to forget about him, y'know." I sigh, as Pop Tate places down our food.

Again, we both thank him.

"Hazel. I think it's about time that you and Fogarty sit down and talk things through, y'know?" He suggests.

"Hold the hell up." I retort, as I stop sipping my milkshake.

Sweet Pea looks at me with a serious expression. I know damn well this boy didn't bring me to Pop's at 2AM, to talk about a fucked-up situation from 5 MONTHS AGO.

"Let me get this shit very fucking straight." I snap, getting louder, which makes people look over to us.

"Jones, calm the hell down! You're causing a scene." He orders me.

"No, because I know your stupid ass didn't bring me to Pops in the middle of the night to talk about someone who fucked me over." I scoff, rolling my eyes.

"Hazel, I brought you here to reevaluate the situation. So, you need to calm down." He snaps back.

"Right. Well, I'll be at my trailer when you get your head out of your ass." I get up out of the booth, not bothering to finish my food.

Sweet Pea didn't bother getting up to follow me. Which, surprisingly, did break my heart a little bit. But, I'm a Jones, I'm meant to be left.

I walk back to the Southside;Sunnyside Trailer Park, since Sweet Pea drove me to Pops on his motorcycle. I open up my trailer door and walk straight into my room, slamming the door.

I run my fingers through my hair, looking in the mirror.

"What the actual fuck..." I sigh as I look at my reflection.

"Oh, Hazel. Why do you always push the only people who love you away?" I ask myself.

It's true. I've pushed Jughead away. I pushed Archie away. Fangs. And, now my boyfriend, Sweet Pea. I do it because I expect everyone to leave. My Mom and Dad left me at a young age. I have- or at least, HAD siblings. I had a older sister, Hayley. I wanted to be like her. Pretty. Brave. Smart. The favorite and wanted child. But, I was the complete opposite.

One day I woke up in my uncle's trailer, in Jughead's bed. The night before that, my family and I went to the drive in. But, we went back to our trailer, I was sure of it. I was 13 years old.

{ FLASHBACK }

"Uncle, where is my mom?" I asked rubbing my eye.

"Uh, she- she's out." FP stuttered, obviously lying.

"Uncle." I said seriously.

"Hazel- I.." FP started.

"Where. Is. My. Mom.." I said one by one, getting heated.

"They'r-" FP started until I heard a voice. My mothers voice.

"I can't ignore it any longer, Mustang! I wanted a son, not another daughter. I had enough of the terrible nightmares I get about her." My mother booms.

"Flora, your nightmares aren't Hazel's fault! They are YOUR fault. You decided to take drugs and become an addict. And, that's fine if you and her father don't want her because I know me, FP and the Serpents will love her like she's the only thing that matters. We will protect her. She'll be a Queen one day." Mustang rants.

By then, I've already heard enough. I walk out into the living room, tears pouring down my face. I still had my clothes on from the night before. I look at the door, where all my belongings sat. My stuffed animals, my clothes, my drawings, my shoes, even my dog.

Everyone looked at me, but instead of looking at everyone else, I looked at my mother. Her cruel words hitting my heart and breaking it into pieces.

"I hate you and I wish I never met you!" I shouted at her, then I ran back to Jughead's room and slammed his door. 

{ FLASHBACK OVER }

"Hazel.." Sweet Pea's voice interrupts my flashback as I turn to him, with tears running down my face. 

"Sweet Pea, I'm so so-" I start to apologize, walking towards him, but he cuts me off by taking me into his arms, and putting my head in his chest as he rubs my back.

"Shh baby, it's alright..you were upset." He hushes me, kissing my forehead.

Right then and there, I start sobbing into his chest. 

"I push away everyone who loves and cares for me away. And, it's honestly not okay. I need to makeup with Fangs. He's been there for me, since.. well since forever. And, so have you and Toni. It's not fair to you guys to have to deal with my trauma. I should deal with it myself." I promulgate to Sweet Pea.

Sweet Pea nods, looking me in my eyes, which is showing me that he is listening to me. He puts his hand to my face and moves the hair in front of my face behind my ear.

"And the first step to getting over my trauma is to fix the bonds I broke, due to my trauma.." I express to him.

---

- 3 days later -

{Hazel has spoken to everyone who she's lost bond with, due to her trauma and fear of abandonment. Fangs of course, came first. Then, came Jughead. Hazel only cut off Jughead because when she needed him most, he was never there. Of course, Jughead was always focused on Betty, or the Serpents. So, for that reason Hazel did have a reason to cut him off. But, he's blood and a part of the Serpents. Next, was Archie. It was a tricky situation, due to Archie being with Veronica, and Hazel absolutely disliking Lodges, but, it all worked out just fine. Just like she hoped.}