Can't Help It

((JAYDEN IN M.M.))

Sierra•

I was out at the mall with Lucas, and Rachael was third wheeling with us. I asked her to come along because I wanted Jayden and her to meet.

We were walking towards Foot Locker when my phone started vibrating in my pocket. It tickled.

I answered it, it was Jayden. I rolled my eyes as I answered.

Me: hello?

Jayden: hey it's me, we need to talk and you haven't been answering my calls for four days now.

Me: oh I'm sorry. Things got me and I was busy.

Jayden: oh where you at now

Me: ...... The mall

Jayden: ..oh. Cool. Sounds pretty busy to me. *sarcastically*

Me: I'm sorry can we talk later

Jayden: ok what ever *hangs up*

I'm really kind of annoyed at him. I still love him though but during the brake I lost a bit of love for him.

Me and Lucas were getting matching pairs of Jordan's while I was thinking about Jayden. I want him back but I just ... can't .

Jayden•

I just don't know what to do at the moment. I love her so much that it broke me to see her move on. I thought she was different .

But it's ok. I have my ways to win her back. I don't care if I get in a whole lot of trouble for it. a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.

•••

NEXT DAY

Sierra•

Finally, I decided to go talk to Jayden and tell him about Serena's plan.

I went over to his house and he answered the door and let me in. We went up to his room and I explained everything.

Jayden: so don't you think that Lucas asking you out might be part of her plan? Do you ever think?

Me: ......yeah but he was really sorry for it. He told me.

Jay: doesn't mean he means it

Me: *gets up* YOURE JUST JEALOUS IF YOU WANTED ME YOU SHOULD OF KEPT ME BUT YOU LET ME GO AND NOW YOU WANT ME BACK

Jay: *stands up* I'm not jealous .. well maybe a little bit but it's only because I love you so much and I want you back

Me: *sighs* I love you too but you acted like you didn't love me anymore so I taught myself how to stop loving

Jay: no *grabs her by her waist* I never stopped loving you. *looks her in the eyes* and I'm sorry that I made you feel like that but trust me on this. Sierra when I first laid my eyes on you, I knew that I was gonna make you mines. And I let you down. I'm sorry. I love you Si.

Ugh I couldn't hold it in. I loved him so much. His beautiful eyes were looking into mines. I can't do this. Ughhhh

Me: I love you too.

Next thing you know it .. Our lips were smashed into each other. We kept kissing and he licked my bottom lips for an entrance.

I let him in and it's like we were having tongue wars. He pulled me to the bed and I was on top of him.

No we didn't have sex but we were making out real good. He's a good kisser...better than Lucas... I started kissing his neck and next thing you know it , I gave him a hickey.

He flipped me over and did the same as I just did to him. I let out a slight moan. Trying not to let another one out.

What am I doing? I have a boyfriend. Lucas may be a part in Serena's plan but i don't know just yet.

I stopped and sat up

Jay: what's wrong

Me: I can't do this anymore . I'm loyal and I still have Lucas right now

Jay: man fuck him he's just playing you because of his sister

Me: no *gets up and stands* I just can't. I'm sorry *puts shoes on* I call you later ... Bye

Jayden•

She walked out the door and left. I put my hands on my head and just laid back. I sighed and closed my eyes.

Lucas needs to get out her life and stay away from her. And I mean it. But I had a better plan than getting rid of him. I called up my boys again

Me: *on the phone* Yeah Snips...change of plans

•••

Okay what do you think will happen next .?

Vote
Comment
Share