I Heard...

--L.A--

At School in the Lunch Room

Sierra's POV

I sat down at the table with Rachael and they guys , but Jayden wasn't there . I asked the other boys if they know where he is and they said they don't know . I saw him earlier today but i don't know why he's not in lunch with us . I had to use the bathroom so I went out of the cafe . I heard a voice that sounded familiar . I hid near the lockers and listened .

???: can you just leave me alone

??: no! I want you to love me! Like i love you! Not that hood rat girlfriend you got!

???: *sighs* i don't like her

??: *sounds happy* well then why would you ask her out

???: I don't know

??: well you should break up with her

???: I cant

??: why ? You like her don't you

???: no! I don't like her okay!? Just leave me alone!

I heard them start walking so I ran into the bathroom. I peaked out and saw Jayden walking away from some girl . I cant believe he would do this to me . I-I let him be my boyfriend... And he doesn't even like me! I HATE SCHOOL! *crying in the bathroom*

7 minutes passed and I'm still i the bathroom . I wiped my face and washed it with water so it doesn't look like i was crying . As I was walking out I saw Rachael .

Ray: hey I was just coming to look for you are you okay?

Me: yeah . I'm fine let's go *walks to cafeteria*

Ray: *follows*

Jayden: hey babe *smiles*

Me: hi *no smile*

Jayden: you okay?

Me: *looks at him* yeah sure what ever I'm fine *looks at food and picks at it*

Jayden: *turns to Sierra* whats wrong

Me: nothing!

Jayden: ... Okay ...

Ray: *whispers to SiSi* girl what happened

Me: *whispers back* I'll tell you later

Ray: alright

After school i went to Rachael's house again and I told her what happened and what I heard . She paused .

Ray: what...the...fudge..

Me: I know right! *eyes tear up* i actually liked him...a lot , and he doesn't even like me back . I wish i never moved to LA!!! I WANNA GO HOME! TO NEW YORK!!! *cries into pillow*

Ray: aww Si . It's okay . And I think I might know who he was talking to . I saw a girl named Serena keep i balling him with an evil smiled like she won an argument or something .

Me: *frowns* do you know anything about her ?

Ray: she's a boyfriend stealer and a cheater , lier , thot , and NO ONE likes her . She only has 7 face book friends ... But thats none of my business ...

Me: *sighs* i don't know what to do . Should I just t- *phone vibrates* he just texted me *frowns*

Ray: what he say

Me: he said "hey babe what happened today u look sad and didn't talk to me . Call me when you get this txt ." I AINT CALLIN SHIT

Ray: Si calm down . Just talk to him and tell him what you heard

Me: no I wanna talk to him face to face. I can only tell if he's tellin the truth through his eyes . And thats what I'm gonna do . Tomorrow . At school . No . After school . At the park .

Ray: *smiles and chuckles* now thats the spirit

Me: *smiles* thanks ... For being there for me

Ray: no problem

Me: I should get home . My dad is calling me .

Ray: okay bye

Me: bye *hugs and leaves*