Talking it Out .

So today is Saturday and its 6:30am

Sierra's POV

I was up because I cant sleep at all. I'm thinking about my bae tho ... I miss him .. But I just cant ... His love for me is fake . While he was faking ... I was actually in love ... I got up , put on a T-shirt , sweatpants , converses , and grabbed my phone . I walked out my room, down the stairs , and out the door quietly .

I walked down to the park and sat on the bench . I just come here early so I'm alone and not bothered . I sat thinking , letting the cool breeze hit my face . After 5 minutes I saw a black shadow walking down the street towards my way . I froze , didn't know what to do . As it got closer , I stood up slowly , put my phone in my pocket , and walked backwards slowly , keeping my eyes on this thing .

Then it started running to me . I dipped and ran as fast as I could but it called my name with a very familiar voice . I stopped and turned around and squinted my eyes . It was someone i did not want to see .... Jayden .

Me: Jayden?

Jayden: Sierra .

Me: what are you doing here

J: I came to ask you the same thing

Me: how did you know I was here

J: I was looking through my window just sitting playing on my phone and I saw you walk out the house .

Me: *rubs arm* oh

J: *gets closer* baby are you okay?

Me: *looks down* just please don't talk to me *turns to walk away*

J: *grabs her arm and pulls her into his arms* baby what did i do you need to tell me . I cant read minds and I need to fix it

Me: *sighs*

J: you don't want to tell me

Me: I-I do its just ... You... Never mind

J: for the last time tell me

Me: Jayden i heard you talking to some girl that you dont even like me and it broke my heart *frowns*

J: *whispers* Shit .. *regular voice* I was just saying that to make her leave me alone . I do like you . Wait no , I don't like you , I love you . And *hold her head up and looks her in the eyes* and I want you to be mines always and forever . I'm sorry I said that .

Me: but lying to her doesn't make it right you need to stand up and admit you love me if you do . Don't be a little punk and lie just to get her to leave you alone .

J: I know . I'm sorry . Do you forgive me

Me: yeah i do .

J: *leans in*

Me: *leans in*

He really means it . I can tell .

{End of Chapter}