Things Change

Sierra•

Yeah I really don't want to let what Serena did slide... I'm really mad she caused all of this. I can't believe I trusted her. Wow.

I went to the park earlier and I saw Jayden playing basketball, I know he saw me too.

He didn't even bother to look at me or say "hi." So I just went home. I really think he is over exaggerating because it's been about 5 weeks now. I'm not ignoring him I'm just waiting for him to talk to me. But I'm waiting too long.

Bria came and interrupted my thoughts.

Bria: Jayden's here for you...

Me: what..?

Bria: did y'all make up

Me: *getting up* no I- nvm hold up *goes downstairs* um hi w-why are you here?

Jayden: uhm can we talk?

Me: sure *walks outside*

We were walking down the sidewalk and he was telling me how he feels and how he's sorry for not talking to me.

Me: oh it's okay Jayden. I don't mind if the first boy I fell for since I moved here decided to ignore me for 5 weeks. It's totally cool *sarcastically*

Jay: I'm really sorry babe--Sierra.. {{Jay POV:: yeah that got awkward when "babe" slipped out}}

Me: *sighs* so is that all you wanted to tell me? And I do forgive you...

Jayden: no. Thats not all.

He suddenly stopped and turned in front of me..

Jay: I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfr- (GCO)

Me: Jayden

I had to cut him off quickly

Me: there's something I have to tell you and I think you should know before you make this move...

Jay: yes. What is it

Me: I have a- (GCO by phone)

My phone alerted me that I had a message. Ugh

Me: um...*looks up from phone* can I tell you tomorrow at school I have to go now... I'm sorry *walks away*

Jayden•

When she walked away I just turned the next way. I didn't want to go home right away. I'm feeling some type of way right now...