9

Confession

Taehyung was confuse.

"Didn't Mrs. Hwang turn off the lights?" He thought.

Though he was all confuse but he didn't pay so much attention on it. He kept the bouquet on the sofa and went near the bedroom door.

He was nurvous.

He took a deep breath and opened the door silently.

While he opened the room door, a weird smell hitted his nose. He immediately coverd his by his palm.

"What kind of smell is this?!" He thought.

He slowly entered the room. He saw you infront of the bathroom. You were back facing him. He silently went near to you. As he reached at you, he heard your sniffles. He understood that you were crying. Crying silently.

As he was about to call you, he looked at the floor. He saw something liquid on the floor under your wheel chair. Now he could match all the puzzels together. You peed.

Taehyung's eyes widen and he stuttered. "Y-yn -"

His voice was shaky. You flinched hard. But you managed yourself.

"Don't come near to me.!!" You sobbed.

"Yn, d-did y...-you--..."

You cut him off.

"YES! I DID THIS. JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME. I AM CURSED. WHY DID YOU EVEN MARRY ME!?? YOU KNEW YOUR LIFE WILL BE A HELL AFTER MARRING ME. THAN WHY? I CAN'T EVEN STAND. I... ATLEAST I CAN'T GO TO THE TOILET BY MYSELF. NOW SEE WHAT--"

You were cut off by him. He picked you up in bridal style, took you to the bathroom

"YAAAH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!! ARE YOU IN YOUR RIGHT SENSE?! JUST PUT ME DOWN. I AM FREAKING WET AND I AM SMELLING BAD. PUT ME DOWNNNN!!!!" You screamed.

He was not listening to you. So you stopped. He made you sit at the edge of the bathtub and turned on the tap. He took your wheel chair inside the bathroom. You was looking at him in disbelief. Than he came to the bathtub. He checked the water temperature and turned off the tap.

"take bath. I think you can change by yourself. I am waiting outside. When you are done, call me than." He calmly said before leaving you in the bathroom.

You were looking at him with teary eyes. You started to undress yourself and took bath.

•••

Taehyung looked at the floor and mess which was created by you. He started to swipe the floor with a mop. He saw a flower vase which was fully broken, near to the bathroom door. He cleaned everything.

After half hour, you dressed yourself so hardly but you didn't call him. You called him from the bathroom. After a minute, he came inside the bathroom.

"Are you done?" He asked.

"Y-yes."

He took you in bridal style and came outside from the bathroom. He placed you on the bed and covered you with a blanket.

"Sleep now. I am coming after washing your cloths." He said and was about to go when you stopped him by your words.

"Why are you doing this?" You asked in cracked voice which made him stop.

"What?" He turned around.

"Why are you behaving as if nothing happened?"

"You are my wife, and this is my responsibility to take care of you."

"Your responsibility is to take care of me. Not to clean up my-"

"You should sleep." He was about to go but you held his hand.

"Stop act like this. You shouldn't have married me. I am cursed."

He looked at you and sat beside you while holding your hand. You looked at him in confused. Suddenly he cupped your face and in a second his lips were on your.

You were shocked at his action. His hands were holding you tightly. His one hand was holding your nape and another was on your cheek. You didn't respond. His lips started to move slowly but steadily. His moves made you shiver. You wanted to kiss him back but your mind was wrapped around by shock. When he didn't feel you lips moving, he backed off. He looked at you deeply.

"Please, don't think like that. I-I love you. That's why I am doing this. I always want you to stay happy."

Your eyes widened.

"You what? You love me.?!!"

"Yes. I love you. I was about to propose you. But when I reached home, everything was already a mess. But I liked the mess. Cause, this mess helped me to show you my concerns about you."

Your cheeks turned red. "From when you s-started to l-love me?"

"From the day when we met for the first."

Your eyes widened, "why did you confess me this late?"

"Can you please tell me if you love me or not?" He asked in an annoyed voice.

"I - I love you too." You replied shyly.

His eyes widened, "Really?!! From when??"

"I don't know?" You looked away awkwardly.

he looked at your hand and found it injured. His smile fadded away. His expression got dark. "When did this happen?"

looking at your hand, you tried to hide it, but he didn't let your hand go out.

"Tell me everything from starting. What happened in the house in my absence? Where is Mrs. Hwang?"

•••

[Edited]