21

"I want to get old with her"

•••Flashback•••

•••Taehyung's diary📖✒️•••

"Am I a dumb or what!?? How did I do this to the girl. She literary lost her legs. I am here lying on the bed with broken legs. How she is supposed to spend her whole life with this condition?"

-7th March, 2022

At this time, you frown. You checked the date. Your eyes widen when you saw the date was 1 week after your accident.

"So I was right. It was him who did my accident!!"

Taers were streaming down your cheecks. You really can't believe. The man you have loved the most, he did this to you! You wanted to kill the mafia. But that was none other than your Husband!?

You again started to read the diary.

•••📖✒️•••

"Today I ordered Jimin to collect information about the girl. I am thinking that, I will give her family money and new house. But I was feeling guilty. I can't take it. She is the only one innocent whom I hurted. I am also thinking that, I will find her a perfect husband. I got her photo. Damn, she is so beautiful. For a second I thought, I should marry her instead of searching one for her!!"

-14th March, 2022

"Jimin collected me her information. Her informations were impressive, as like as her beauty. Her photo alredy killed me inside. now her personality. She is so cool. So I immediately changed my plans. I will marry her by winning her heart."

-4th April, 2022

"My innocent heart can't take it anymore. Today I met her. She has a restaurant. She had a dream to be a cheif. But, I ruined it. No problem. She will cook for me at my home after our marriage. She is really very strong and powerful who made KIM TAEHYUNG'S heart go crazy. But today, a fucking crazy man insulted her. But I am so happy that, I could punch his stupid face. Her tears were stabbing my heart. Although, our introduction went well"

-5th April, 2022

"About my and Yn's relation - this is going very well. Nowadays, I am writing too much. Why won't I? With Yn, my everyday is special. This special days giving me new experience. Experience of 'Love'. She is starting to trust me. I badly wanna propose her. But, I think, I should make her more comfortable around me."

-16th April, 2022

"Today, Jin Hyung came from Canada After 4 years. Eomma and Jin Hyung is now at my place. I planned to take them at Yn's restaurant. They will be glad to see her."

-22nd April, 2022

"What the fuck!! Jin hyung was continuously flirting with her. She was laughing and blushing so many times. I felt like I am the 3rd person.... she didn't gave any attention to me. Well no problem. After marriage, I will show you who I am.😏"

-23rd April, 2022

"Today I asked Yn, which job she hates the most. She thought for a while and answered, MAFIA!? Like seriously? Ok no problem. I am resigning tomorrow. Although, she is the one and only whom I should obey!!"

-26th April, 2022

"I left mafia today. Hoseok Hyung is too angry now. Jimin didn't said anything. Jin hyung supported me cause he also didn't wanted me to be a mafia. I know, my decision won't make any problem in my business. All I want, my Yn is happy😊"

-28th April, 2022

"I am scared. The scene I have witnessed a while ago, I really can't remove it from my head. Yn is marring other man?!! Is this for real? That man wanted money to marry her. Her father wanted to give them money, but Yn refused it. I know her father will try his best to make them together. I am scared, cause I don't wanna lose my first love. Though I didn't proposed her yet. But still I am afraid. Moreover, I was -

ANGRY

FRUSTRAITED

SAD

cause that woman who was probably that boy's mother, called her LAME?? How dare she? I was pissed. They left the place keeping a broken Mr. Lee. He was crying for her daughter's future which was obiviously ruined by me. I talked to Jin Hyung about it. Do u know what he suggested? I should marry her!!! I was so happy. Jin hyung wants Eomma to help us. He told everything from first to last. First Eomma was so mad at me. But then, she became so happy cause I wanted to take her whole life responsibility. Tomorrow, Eomma will go to Yn's house with the proposal. I hope they will say Yes"

-5th June, 2022

"Guess what, Yn's family said YES!! I am so happy!!! But the thing is, did Yn said yes? I am sure she didn't. No problem. I will marry her no matter what. After Eomma, she is the only women in my life. We decided our marriage will be on Saturday."

-6th June, 2022

"Today I met Mr. Lee, Yn's father. He talked to me so long in restaurant. He told me about her and her dreams. I knew a lot about her form him. He told me about her dreams. Little did he knew, I ruined them. But no worries. I will heal them up. Fighting Taehyung ✊!!

-7th June, 2022

"Today, I am getting married with my one and only first love LEE YN. After sometime, she will be KIM YN. Though I caused many troubles in her tiny life, but I promise. I WILL MAKE HER HAPPY, KEEP HER HAPPY NO MATTER WHAT. In this days, I didn't contected with Yn. She called me several times. But I didn't pick up. I know, if I received the calls, I have to answer her if I love her or not. But I want to propose her in a special way. I have plans about it.

The time is passing so fast and I am getting more nurvous. I don't know, how Yn is feeling, but I am very excited and nurvous also. Now I have to go. I have to go to start a new journey."

-10th June, 2022

"Long time, I didn't write. But today, I have to write. Today was the special day ever in my life. Me and Yn made love last night. We proposed each other, had a home date, we cooked together, enjoyed the beautiful snowfall and lastly, we made love. Now Yn is fully mine and I am fully her. But behind every happiness, I have one and only fear. If she knows the truth? The way she shows her trusts towards me, it'll be break in a second when she will get to know the truth. What will I do then. I won't leave Yn. If I need to threatened her, I will. But I want Yn beside me. I want to get old with her. I want to see both of our wrinkled faces in one fram. I want to make family with her. If her illness don't give us the chance to make family, I have no problem.

Last night I thought all of this things and cried. She noticed my tears. AAAAHHHH!! This is so embarrassing. I didn't want to get weak infront of her. Though she consoled me a lot. We cuddled each other. I will never forget the day"

-12th July, 2022

•••

[Edited]