19

Exposed

•••Taehyung POV•••

"T-Taehyung!!" A broken voice approached us as we looked back.

My heart skipped a beat because of fear as I looked at the face. I was Yn's mother.

"Eomma!"

•••Author Pov•••

You all looked back and found your shocked mom.

She made her steps towards Taehyung. Her eyes never left him while Taehyung was in verg of panic. She stood face to face. Then, she looked at you.

"What Dongmin say was true?" She asked.

You were fighting with her tears.

"Y-yes!" You said and broke into tears.

Taehyung was too shocked.

"How do Yn know about this things?"

He cared about the truth a lot. Taehyung was starring at You but than he felt a sharp pain on cheeks.

Slap!

Your mom slapped him. Everyone was shocked. Their gazes were fixed at your mom and Taehyung.

Taehyung's left cheek turned red.

"Eomma!!" You yelled.

You can't believe she slapped him. Not knowing the real truth, she just slapped him.

"Yn! Let's go from here. I really don't want to utter any word infront of this Jerk. Dongmin!"

She called him and said,

"take her out of this house. I am at the car. I don't want her to live here,"

saying this, she went to the door but stopped by Taehyung.

"Yes! You all can go," he looked at you,

"except Yn! She is not going anywhere," he finished his sentence with a smirk.

He looked at your mom who was looking at him with dark eyes.

"You don't know Eomma, what you have committed. If you weren't her mother, you don't know what would've happened to you already. I am not saying this to you because you are my mother in law, because, you are my love's beloved mother. I can't hurt her things," he explained.

"Hey!!" Dongmin grabbed Taehyung's collar, "watch your mouth bastard!"

"Dongmin! Leave him!" You finally spoke. "3 of you! Don't utter any words now. Please!" You requested.

"Yn, I-" Taehyung was cut off by you.

"Eomma, Dongmin! You both should go now!"

"What are you saying? " your mom shouted.

"How can we-"

"I need some time to think. You both may go," you said calmly.

Dongmin kneeled down infront of you.

"Yn, how can you stay with a mafia? He already ruined your life. How can you--"

"Dongmin! Leave mafia!" You blurted out.

His eyes widen as he heard your words.

"Yn, how can I--"

"Leave mafia Dongmin!!"

Everyone was confused. In this moment, your words wasn't making any sense. Dongmin kept quiet. He didn't utter any word.

"So you can't leave, right? Ok than, I won't go. I will stay here with Taetae," you said as you looked at Taehyung.

His eyes was so widen that they can popped out at any time. You mentally chuckled.

"Why do I need to leave mafia?" Dongmin asked with a frown.

"You can't leave mafia because I asked you but he left mafia for an unknown girl. That girl, who didn't even love him properly. He literary left everything for the girl. Do you know who the girl is? It's me! "

You finished you sentence with a smile, PROUDLY!

Finally after so long, Taehyung flashed a smile. He was relive that you won't leave him.

"I need to deal with Taehyung. You both should go," you said to your mother.

She was so pissed. She made her steps out the door. Dongmin followed her without saying anything.

You looked back. Mrs. Hwang was standing there speechless. She can't prosses anything.

"Aunty, you should go. We aren't going for any dinner," you said as she nodded. She went out of home.

Now only you and Taehyung are in the house. He was looking down. But deep down, he was smiling very big about the fact that, you understood him.

Finally he decided to break the silence.

"Yn! I am sorry!" he said in a guilt tone.

You didn't say anything but turned your wheel chair to the way of your room. He ran to you blocked your way.

"Yn please listen to me--"

"I don't want to listen anything. I need some space," you said as you slightly pushed him aside with your hand.

He understood your situation and left the way. You entered the room and locked it.

"I will wait Yn!" He said in a low tone but you heard.

"Do whatever you want!" You yelled.

He sat on the sofa and waited for you to come out.

•••12:13 am•••

Taehyung was sitting on the sofa for past hours. Feeling insecured, he cried more than one hour. Negetive thoughts were stabbing him badly.

"What if she changes her decision?"

"What if she ask her mother to take her away from here?"

"I shouldn't have talk to her disrespectfully. After all she is her mother!"

His eyes were red, puffy. His cheeks was wet. He was looking at the door. You didn't made any sound after entring the room.

•••Taehyung Pov•••

More 10 minutes passed. But she didn't come out. I was so tensed.

"What if she do any bad to herself?"

I burried his face in his hands thinking what to do.

Suddenly I heard a sound from the room. I looked at our room direction........

•••

[Edited]