what's wrong, love?

* sad one!! sorry i'm feeling sad today so maybe ill feel better if i express it through writing!

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

i'm now in the orderly's rooms section, searching frantically for peter. i get to his door and knock at least 10 times. he opens the door and sees the tears almost about to fall out of my eyes. he pulls me in for a hug and closes the door behind us. sitting us down on the bed, he plays with my hair. i quickly snuggle into his chest and start crying. he hushes me immediately.
"what's wrong, love?" he asks me.
"nothing. well it's something, but i'm just overreacting."
"tell me. i'm here, love. i'll listen to anything you have to say."
"papa punished me today." i say through my tears.
"why?"
"because i told him i couldn't do it. he pushed me too far and i couldn't do anymore. so he got me beaten." i lift up my gown, revealing cuts deep and thin, bruises dark purple. he gasps at the sight of it. he pulls it back down.
"listen, love. you'll be okay. some kids would get the shock collar for that," he mumbles into my head. peter was my favourite orderly. i mean, after all, he was my boyfriend. i quicky pulled out of the hug, staring at the massive wet patch on his shirt. he obviously sees that im disappointed that i made such a mess on his shirt, as he takes it off and pulls me back into the hug, laying us down together.
for a while, we just chat about random things until my eyes start getting heavier.
"go to sleep, love. you need it." he says, making me drift off to sleep as he plays with my hair.
"i love you peter."
"i love you y/n."

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊