one time.

JUST♡US

" Wait Kayy," I cry out, trying to push him back but he wasn't having it.

Right now, I was face down, ass up. We've been going at it for hours now, I honestly lost count. I was ready to tap out 3 rounds ago but he kept going. It's like he never ran out of energy.

" Hold on, don't run", he says aggressively pressing my arm behind my back,  pounding into me even harder.

" No wait, I'm oh my God ", I moan loudly, feeling my stomach tightening up, I was about to cum yet again.

" Me too Justus, come on babygirl", he says in my ear and it drives me over the edge, having me to cum hard.

" shit",he moans busting inside of me, both of us, collapsing on the bed.

He lays on top of me, both of us trying to catch our breath. This was so good, every since we've been having sex it's been bringing us closer. He was still a little mad about the Von situation but we decided to move past it. I agreed to leave Von alone and focus on us.. well going back to our norm.

" You awake Kay?" I ask softly, seeing that his eyes was closed.

" Nah, I'm awake", he says, opening up his eyes.

I loved Kay eyes, they were do deep. If you looked in his eyes you could see everything,  how he was feeling, his story, and sometimes they stared into your soul. I could never lie to him even if I wanted too. Those eyes got me everytime and he knew it too.

" So what are we doing today?" I ask him smiling,  sitting up.

" Well we finna go to Chicago ", he tells me.

" Why were going to Chicago?" I ask him, watching him sit up..

" To spend the week up there with Von nem, he invited you to come too", he tells me causing me to scoff.

" Oh so now he's talking to you ", I say laughing without humor.

" Yeah we be talking everyday", he tells me.

" Oh", I simply say, trying to appear unbothered.

I havent spoke it about it, but I was still hurt by Von. I really liked him and he did me so bogus. I couldn't stop thinking about him, I just wanted to know why he was ignoring me. Why did he do that.

" We leave for our flight tonight", he tells me breaking the silence.

" Oh okay, so I'll get to packing ", I say getting out of bed.

" You don't feel no type of way do you?" He asks, getting up to follow me.

" Kay, I can't lie. I kind of do.  But I'm getting over it", I say to him, not going into too much detail about how I feel.