Privacy.

JUST♡US

I sit back on the couch, pulling a thick blunt to my lips. I accidentally made it too thick so I had no choice to smoke it... I would share it but I was Von house by myself. I was sad.

Today was Momma flock Funeral but I wasn't invited to even come because Kay is so mad at me. We havent talk to each other since the hospital and that was just a week ago, Dougie, Asian and Kay all went back to New York. I havent went back because I just didn't want to deal with all the drama so I'm in Chicago still.

Kay was so wrong, Momma flock was my mom just like his, she raised me and the fact that he actually Banned me from coming spoke volumes. He really hated me and it hurt so bad. I loved Kay so much, I was confused...

I wipe the tears spilling from my face,  going back to smoke. I just didn't know what to even do, not even Dougie was talking to me. I shouldn't even care because Kay was overreacting a little bit,  he was going to have to accept the fact I was with Von now.

My phone starts ringing knocking me out my deep, confused thoughts. It was Von calling me which made me smile a little bit.

" Hello",  I say smoking some more, leaning back on the couch.

  " What you doing?" He asks me.

" Smoking and thinking ", I say laughing a little.

" I got a suprise fa you, put on something sexy", he says to me.

" What type of suprise you got for me?" I say smiling.

" You finna find out, " he says and then the line goes dead.

I instantly get off the couch, running up the stairs slipping off my pajamas into my some sexy lingerie on, strawberry colored to be exact. I didn't do any make up, and I just left my hair bone straight..

I laid across the bed in I guess what a sexy way would be. I didn't really know what to do. I was nervous now because he was bringing a suprise for me, hopefully it would be another shopping spree. Well not another shopping spree since I am in lingerie...