Die with that shit.

JUST♡US

The pounding in my head is what wakes me up from my sleep. I hroan rolling over,  bumping into someone causing me to jump.

" Aye what you doing lil folks?" Von says in a raspy voice, man he sounded really good.

" I'm sorry I was trying to move, I didn't realize you were here", I say,  Turning around to look at him.

" Yeah, you good? You look sick ma", he says concerned, touching my face.

" I do have a really bad headache ", I admit, resting my face in his palm.

" You was partying hard last night, " he says chuckling.

" Yeah a little too hard", I Groan closing my eyes.

" You want me to make you something to eat so you can take a pain pill?" He asks me.

I simply nod my head, because my head started to hurt even more. He kisses my lips a couple times before getting out of bed. I lay back down,  wanting to just rest. I really couldn't though because last night events kept playing in my head.

What I did with Von and Kay was... something.  I still didn't know how I even felt about it yet. I knew that i liked it , the crazy part is that it didn't feel wrong. It felt so right. It was something that I wanted to happen ... again. Call me crazy but that's the truth. I couldnt deny that for sure. I still couldn't get over the fact when they both of them called me a liar.

What did I possibly lie about? Did Von already know about me and kay? Is this a game? What was this? All questions I didn't have the answer to and it was bothering me so much, my head began to hurt even worse causing me to groan in pain, slipping under the covers.

" Ma, the food ready", I Hear Von say closing the bedroom door.

I sigh, coming from under the covers seeing me a Chic fil lay chicken sandwich,  fries, and a lemonade which makes me smile, despite me being in pain.

" Awnnnn you ordered me this?" I ask him as he places the food by me, sitting beside me.

" No Kay did, he just came over", he tells me.

" Kay? Is dougie here too?" I ask Von.

" Yeah and that irritating country hoe", he says shaking his head.

" Vonnnn don't make me laugh", I say trying to hard not to laugh..

" She is annoying, Ion know what folks see in her", He says laughing a little.

" He said her pussy good", I say shrugging causing Von to frown up.

" Man whatever, " Von mutters, taking one of my fries.

" So you don't remember last night?" I ask him,  wanting to see where his head was at.

" Yeah it was lit, I can't wait fa the Video to come out", he says all hyped.