Chapter 1 - Squadmates

Come on! Asta we can't do this here someone might see us. We were outside my room where he had pinned me to the door. Looking me in the eyes, asking if he can kiss me before he goes on his mission. I was blushing like crazy and was jittery too. He pulled me closer and whispered, It's only just a kiss Noelle it won't take long I promise. I calmed down and said go ahead, he slowly went in, and our lips locked.

Instantly, chills went down my spine and my body was heating up. I tried not to go insane until he sneaked in a bit of tongue and my body immediately throbbed. He held me around me waist gently like he's saying it OK, don't worry. I was in a daze the whole time during that kiss, he stopped for a while and said, See it was just an innocent kiss my love. Those words took me back a bit, causing my heart to pound out of control.

He took his thumb and wiped off my lips and took off. Shouting in the distance I'll be back soon, I stood there for while shuck to my core. But I was happy anyway, suddenly I remembered that I must go to the Heart Kingdom. To see the queen Loropechika because she's going to get married soon to Gaja. And I'm one of the maids of honor also helping her to prepare.

I just know that their wedding will make me cry. They're so right for each other, but Gaja's confession was out of no were leaving us stunned. Loropechika was even more shocked, but I know she was glad. A very clumsy queen but kindhearted, she was even the first to know that Asta and I were secretly dating. And encouraged us to love, have fun and be there for each other always.

Asta headed to Hage village after his mission to visit. He wanted to see sister Lily, Father, and kids, but on his way to the church. He heard talking inside, guessing someone is here too he landed and went in. There he saw Yuno and Mimosa with everyone else, he shouted, Yuno. Hey, Asta, long time no see, seems like you've gotten stronger and buff too.

Hey! Asta said Mimosa shyly hiding behind Yuno. I'm fine, just here to pay a visit but seem that you guys beat me to it. After Asta talked and met with everyone at the church, Yuno pulled him aside. Saying, "It's being a while now, but me and Mimosa are dating". WHAT! No way congrats Yuno you to Mimosa wow didn't see that coming.

I always thought that you were interested in me Mimosa? I was, but I noticed that Noelle liked you first, so I backed off. Ok, I understand I also have something to tell you guys too but it's a secret. So, Noelle and I are dating as well, but we're keeping it secret for now. "Wow", said Mimosa, I'm happy. "I always knew, it's about time stupida", said Yuno.