Chapter 26 - Captain's visit

"It has only been a week and already four squad captains came to the hideout", said Finral. I'm exhausted because I've become the mean of transport for them. "Finral! I need you to pick up someone right now",yelled Yami. Oh no I just was going about my business to the capital. But I must go before he gets agitated with me and I wonder who I'll have get now. Sir! I'm here where do want me go and pick up this person ypu asked. The thorn prickly princess I mean captain Charolette she's waiting in the capital on you.

Oh captain Charolette she's coming here and I'll be taking here. Why didn't you say this I'll go right away to get her. "Yes she's the one coming here today and try not to be a creep" said, Yami. And I think Sol is coming with here too so be on your best behave. Or else you know you'll get a concussion before coming back here. Ok sir I'm off I'll be good and be back here in no time. Ok well I'm going to take a dump before she gets here and tidy up a bit kind impress her.

Asta I'm done with bathroom you can go in now. Ok Noelle I already spread our bed and please tell that you've turn off the hot water. I did no need to worry ha ha by the way Yami said he'll be borrowing our room. So I'm going fix up in here a bit just for him to use and I don't why he want to. Knowing he has his own room it's so frustrating said Noelle. It's ok babe we can go out today and let him have it I think he's having a special guest over or something.

Ok it's fine I just hope he keeps it as how he gets it. Well him being captain Yami I doubt it and I hope his little guest isn't as boisterous as him. Finral arrived in town and was looking around keenly for captain Charolette and Sol. But he didn't see them immediately and soon he did because a crowd was around the captain. While Sol was keeping her close by as to not make anyone come near her. "Hey I'm here are you ready to go? I'll take you immediately to the hideout" , said Finral in frightened like voice.

Where have you been said Sol. We have been waiting here for five minutes now on you to come. Char was ambushed immediately when we got here out of nowhere. But anyways we're ready to go to your hideout where the most rugged squad is. He's here Char lets go before another crowd comes down on us. Call me captain Sol and yes let's go I'm not in the best of mood. Finral cast his spell and they were off he was so excited. Being next to Charolette because he loved and admired he beauty so much he couldn't breathe.

They all arrived safely with Sol standing on Finral. And Charolette looking about at the door of the hideout. Get off me said Finral I apologized for standing to close to your captain. You better be now take us in and get Char a proper seat until Yami gets here. Ok I will this way captain Charolette and you can take a seat here in the living room. As she sat down waiting for Yami the thought of see him caused her to panic out of control. Sol was behind her like a mean guard glaring at everyone very harshly.