Chapter 23 - Planning for the proposal pt 3

Well all is set for big day, I've told everyone and the roles they'll play. To help me pull this off to be a heart felt and memorable moment. But there's just one itty bitty problem and that is Noelle herself. She keeps snooping around to try and figure out if I'm hiding something. I can keep this up for very much so I'm glad this is happening tomorrow. I don't want my month of preparation to go to waste at all. So I will have keep her mind away from all things that is related to my surprise tomorrow.

Asta where are you we need to talk shouted Noelle. Yes dare I'm coming just a second I need to put something away. I wonder what she need us to talk about I'm really on the edge right now. I need to be very careful when talking to her so not to reveal a clue. Ok babe I'm here what's up said Asta amm well everyone is acting so strange. I don't know why lately some peolpe are more cheerful while other or very busy. Do you have any idea why is that Asta, sigh I really need to know.

Baby I can't give you an answer for that but I guess everyone is just in good mood. And plus being busy nowadays is the norm because of the countless mission. Issued out to the squads daily to help keep the peace in the spade kingdom. Oh ya well maybe I'm just over thinking it all I'll relax from now on. But anyways you said we're going to heart kingdom tomorrow. Yes we are because the queen wants to have dinner with us saying she miss you alot. Awww I miss her too Loropechika I can't wait to see her.

Ok we'll leave for there by noon so wear your best dress. You don't have tell me that I gonna wear my mom dress. That I was saving for nice occasion but it's fine I'll wear it tomorrow for dinner. Ya that's a good idea Noelle we want to look good especially you since you haven't seen her for so long. Ya I'm gonna look for it and lay it out and how about should I take out. Your tux for you I think it will go well with dress. Yea dare you can I trust you taste in clothes.

Asta was so happy about everything gonna well. Now it times for a good night's rest for the proposal tomorrow. They both slept amazing and woke up early Asta was gone to come back. While Noelle made herself breakfast while Charmy was under the table. Trying to swipe her food away but was no successful because Noelle saw her. Charmy you can have those no need to hide a take them I'll make enough for both of us. Asta and Finral made to heart kingdom where everything was set up. So nicely and great now waiting for Noelle to come.

Finral then send back Asta to fetch Noelle because it was almost noon. She was already dressed and ready but was only applying makeup. Oh you're back good your clothes is out on the bed with shoe and tie to match. So take a shower and then get ready before we're late. By the way it would help that if Finral was her to take is said Noelle. We would've reach over there fast don't you agree with me Asta? Yes but he's not her right now, we can take my sword no problem at all just hold onto me.

They flew off into the air on the way to the heart kingdom. Flying at blindimg speed through the sky as Noelle holds on Asta so tightly. As he glides and surfs pass the clouds and in about 10 minutes they where there at the heart kingdom. Damn that was fast baby said Noelle you flew here like a bolt of lightning. I'm just glad we're safe and all in one piece even my dress remained in tacked. Of course it would Noelle I'm no rookie at this after all it's mode of transport so I'm gonna good at it.

He dusted her of and took her inside but it was so very quite. And no one was in sight Noelle found it so strange. As do Asta but he was playing along then suddenly everyone pop out saying surprise. Noelle was shocked and confused at the same time then she looked around for Asta. But he was already on one knee looking up at Noelle with ring in his hand. Saying my queen my love will you make me the happiest man right now and be my wife. Completely shocked and shaking like a leaf she shouted yes yes.

She pulled him up and hugged him almost squeezeing the life out him. After he placed the ring on her hand then she kissed him so very passionately. But Asta quickly poked her reminding her where she was at the moment. The place was so beautifully decorated it was so breathtaking. Gaja did a good job with help of the black bull members who was there with. The other squads who were friends and also Noelle's family. Seeing her brothet Nozel there brought her to tears then came Loropechika. Hugging her along with Mimosa saying congratulations Noelle all in tears.

Asta got hype up by Yuno and Gaja for finally proposing to Noelle. Saying it was very long over due but glad he pulled it off. He laughed and thanked them and walk to go find Noelle to enjoy the rest of the afternoon. Kissing, eating and dancing while enjoying the scenery of the heart kingdom. Asta I can't believe you did all this for me I love you so much said Noelle. You couldn't have made me happier I'll cherish this moment until our wedding day forever. Thank you my love I will do anything and more for you.