Heaven

You laid your head back as he leaves a trail of kisses down your body. Biting your lip as he moves between your thighs. He softly kisses up your thighs, looking up at you. Smiling slightly as he placed his hands against your hips, keeping you from moving.

"You know the rules" he whispered against your skin. "No moving, No sound" he slipped his finger down your center. "Of course" You whisper as you watch him.

You arched your back as you felt his tongue pressed against you. Closing your eyes, taking in all the pleasure, but reminding yourself that you can't move. He circles your clit with his tongue, gently nibbling against your skin. Your breath catches in your throat as you try not to moan. He slips two fingers into you, curling them as he hits your spot. The sensation overwhelms you as you whimper. Edging you close to your climax as you struggle to stay silent. He smirks as he looks up at you.

"Let it out" he whispers before placing his mouth back against you. "Fuck" you moan. "But not just yet" he smirks as he pulls away as you were about to cum. "Ugh" you sigh as you sink into the bed, your whole body begging for his touch.

He kisses up your body, making his way to your neck. You move your head allowing him to get to your neck better. You feel his breath against your skin, he gently kisses your neck. Gently sucking at your skin, pushing your hands above your head. He kisses up your neck, kissing your jawline. Leaning down and kissing your lips softly, you part your lips allowing his tongue in. The hunger for his touch grows with each kiss. His fingertips caress your sides, running down towards your hips. Traveling up your thighs, finding your center. You bite your lip as you look at him, he smirks knowing you are wanting his touch.

"Beg for me" he whispers in your ear. "Tell me what you want" he nibbles your ear. "You" you speak softly, trying to catch your breath. "I want you" you look at him. "And what do you want me to do?" he questions as he starts moving down your body with his lips. "Please me" you lay your head back as pleasure runs down your spine, with each kiss that he leaves on your body. "And how do you want me to do it?" he looks up at you. Using his thumb against your clit. "Like this?" he asked as he replaced his thumb with his tongue. "Yes," you moan, moving your hips towards him. "Now you know the rules" he looks up at you. "And since you broke them now I have to punish you" he sits upon the bed. "Punish me then" you look at him.

He grabs your wrist, pulling you to him. He moves you so you bend over his lap. Running his hand down your spine as you whimper knowing what's about to happen. He caresses his hand against your ass before lifting it, spanking you. You count out loud as he spanks you. With each spank makes you want him that much more. He moves you back onto the bed, standing up as he watches you. Your eyes are glued to his body, as he removes his shirt. Slowly undoing his belt allowing his pants to fall to the ground. You can see his bulge through his boxers. You move onto your knees on the bed running your hand down his chest. Playing with his waistband before slipping your hand into his boxers. Slowly taking him into your hand, watching his response. He leans his head back as he moans softly. He pulls his boxers down as you take him in your hand. He places his hand on the back of your head, tangling his hand in your hair. Now it was your turn to tease him, you had the power to make him whimper.

"Don't you dare" he says as he titles your chin up so you are looking at him. "It's just my turn" You smirk as you look at him. "And you'll pay," he says. "Fine by me," you say as you run your hand along his shaft. "Fuck" he groans as you touch him.

All of a sudden you both hear the front door open. He rushes to get dressed as he throws you your clothes. You quickly put your clothes on and hide in the bathroom.

'Hey baby" he smiled as a woman walked in. "Hey, you" she smiled as she hugged him. "I thought you were out of town for the weekend," he said. "That was the plan, but at the last minute they didn't need me," she said. "Oh well I'm glad you are home" he kissed her softly. "Yeah well I'm going to jump into the shower and change into something more comfortable," she said as she started heading towards the bathroom.