#forty-two

The others piled through the door, chattering and someone laughed loudly. I stretched my head up to see them and Leonardo spotted me, raising an eyebrow in cool approval.

"So you survived then?" The he pretended to suddenly think of something and acted horrified. "Oh no, where's the body."

I rolled my eyes and threw a cushion at him.

"No body. You don't have to bury someone else in the woods."

Leonardo grinned.

"You managed to do it, then? Survive a whole day?" Harriet asked with an amused smile. I smiled, too.

"Yeah, although I was planning to barricade him into his room. Bob Hale talked me out of that one, though."

"Bob Hale?" Peri asked, "isn't that the guy from Horrible Histories?"

"Yeah, the one we all thought was hilarious when we were kids," Harriet remembered. I grinned and nodded. They looked even more bemused but I didn't tell them any more, instead turning back to the TV. Harriet sat down next to me and Peri and Leonardo cuddled up on the other sofa. I flicked through the guide and found a channel playing a double Death in Paradise. Leonardo gave me a look, but I told him he owed me for making me stay with Vinston for the day. He didn't say anything after that.

-

Bogiemonster: Are they impressed?

Me: Yeah, and I've managed to get Leo watching Death in Paradise bc I said he owed me

Bogiemonster: Are you excited for tomorrow?

Me: Yeah, and Thursday

Bogiemonster: Oh yeah

Bogiemonster: Yeah

Me: You better not back out now

Me: Bc if you don't tell me I'll never speak to you again anyway

Me: So it's either me possibly not talking when I find out who you are

Me: Or me difinitely not talking bc I haven't found out who you are

Bogiemonster: No I'm not backing out

Bogiemonster: I promise

Me: You better

Bogiemonster: tvb

Me: tvb