#fifteen

• Dedicated to Vikki because she's like a second mum to me <3

"So what was it you wanted to give to this mystery person?" Leonardo asked when Peri and I met his sister and himself at school in the morning. Peri shot me a suspicious look, and Harriet narrowed her eyes at her brother. We both ignored them and I handed Leonardo a wrapped cuboid. "It's a book," he said appearing a little surprised but masking it well. "You want to give him a book?"

"I am merely returning it, and tell him not to try and give it back. I know what he's like."

Leonardo raised his eyebrows and muttered something that sounded suspiciously like 'do you?' but took the package and stashed it in his bag. I smiled and he rolled his eyes. Harriet nudged him with a smirk, nodding towards the window. Peri was just walking past on her way in; Leonardo blushed furiously and Harriet and I grinned wickedly at each other. It was common knowledge to all but the girl herself that Leonardo was madly in love with Peri. And common knowledge to all but the boy in question that she felt the same. And yet both of them hid their feelings for each other in fear of them being unreciprocated, ignoring all our insistence that the feelings were mutual. 

V V Creepy Stalker (who gives cute presents): I know something that will cheer you up

Me: What?

V V Creepy Stalker (who gives cute presents): We only have three days left of school before the Christmas holidays!

Me: YES!

Me: TWO AND A HALF

Me: HALF DAY ON FRIDAY WOO

Santa: I told you it would cheer you up

Me: You did

Santa: And it’s 8 days until Christmas

Me: FƲCK YEAH

Santa: You excited, tiger?

Me: FƲCK YEAH

Me: THANKS FOR THAT I HAVE BIOLOGY NEXT AND WAS NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT AND YOU MADE IT ALL BETTER

 - - - - -

Alyssa's tumblr is real! Go check out aly-cat-scat.tumblr.com! In the external link x