15th chapter

Hiiii! Sorry for the really long taking update, but there is literally no one who actually cares about this story update! So enjoy this chapter, because it's very possible that the next update takes a lot of time again.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

Chan was gone again, but little did the doctors knew.

Not Chan was gone, but his new bodymate.

{■}

Felix's POV:
After they have lunched, Minho got the idea of going to the next police station to confirm the loss of Seungmin and Changbin.

Everyone nodded.

But Felix and Jeongin wanted to stay, so Jisung stayed too. If something would happen to the now both youngest groupmates.

Minho, Hyunjin and Changbin got ready to get to the police station.

Since it was quite cold they had to wear warmer clothes than they came with, so Felix burrowed them what they needed.

As the three oldest went out of the others sight they decided to watch some movies, to make them feel better and less depressed.

It haven't taken so much time as always to actually pick one because they all wanted to watch something funny or uplifting.

The boys choose to watch Ice Age, the first movie.

They made themselves comfortable on the sofa and started to watch.

After the first movie was finished they immediately started the next one.

And that was going all along.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Minho's POV:
As they left the car of Hyunjin and Changbin they entered the police station.

Minho then immediately rushed in front of the police information.

"I have to report two missing people!"

The secretary looked up from his papers and looked into Minho's face.

He then answered with "you can go to room number 5, the office of officer Kang Yeosang. Are that two your friends? However, go there and knock on the door, it's in floor 3 on the right."

"Thank you, sir." Minho responded.

Then the three guys went to the so said room and knocked.

First nothing happened, but after some time, someone said: "come in and take a seat!"

The three friends opened the door and slowly entered the room.

After Changin quietly closed the door and sat on a chair next to Hyunjin, the police officer started to speak again.

"So I heard that you have two people to report being missing?" He asked.

"Yes, they're are our friends and we need to know where they are and if we can help finding the victims!" Minho said.

"First of all, I can't tell you a lot about these missing notices." Mister Kang Yeosang said. "But I can say what is said in the news etc. And that this situation is really dangerous for everyone, who is involved in any form." The officer said.

The three sighed.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it! If you are patient and want the story really, then wait for it or text me.

Love u❤