22nd chapter

He knew he was safe with them.

But still he was lost in thoughts not knowing where to stop the worries and doubtful feelings.

{■}

Chan POV:

After some time we all sat on the sofas.

Then Felix turned on the TV.

The news started to begin.

"The mysterious situation about the missing people all around the world has gotten worse.
Now 8 people from Europe, 9 from the USA, 6 from China, 7 from Russia,  Australia, 4 from Canada, Brazil and India, 7 Thailand and 3 from South Korea went missing.

One of the lost from Korea was found almost dead. Laying in woods near a South Korean hospital and is now being cared about by doctors and nurses." The presenter said.

Felix looked up.

"It's him isn't it?"

The others nodded.

A photo of the founded was shown, but the face was blurred out.

But his fiancé knew the body.

He was found and it all made them happy.

________

After the news ended they wanted to talk.

Chan was talking about how he got to escape.

"So Seungmin and I finally got out of the dangerous situation by crawling down the dark tube. We took seemingly hours until I saw a light in front of me.

I stopped and looked after people near the opening." Chan said.

The other listened carefully to every word he said. It seemed like an adenture and action book not like something that had actually happened just one day ago.

"Gladly no one was there. But I forgot to look after video cameras. I was just way to concentrated on making no noise at all. I helped out Seungmin and then we slowly walked to a wall.

It was a place with just grey buildings and it all looked as boring as it looked spooky in the night with all the flickering lights.

Suddenly the lights turned into a very very bright red light. Loud alarms were ringing and even more flickering was trying to keep us from running away.

My body buddy came out of me and searched for ways to escape.

I found one and try to tell Seungmin. It was way to loud and I now think he didn't understand every word I said. But still he did followed my instructions.

We quickly turned around to climb up the building's wall we were standing on. It was tough. After some climbing we finally saw the ending of the building and climbed further. We didn't take long to search for a way. We actually found two. We said to go alone and the one who finds it had to get here again. The building was one of the smallest. So it would have been easy yo find back. The buildings seemed endless in every directions we looked. But we counted on one another.

Seungmin already had jumped to another building. I hesitated.

I jumped to a different direction. It really was a bad idea to go separate ways. I regret not taking him with me.

I jumped on about 400 buildings until I saw a van standing infront of one building. The building was not in the area were soldats and warriors were still waiting to catch us so I just carefully looked around if there was anyone or any camera and the jumped into the van I got back to my own body.
If someone would have found me sitting in there they would have done more things to me that are just terribly disgusting."

Jeongin got closer to his boy and hugged him gently with all his love.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

If you read this, please give me some ideas.

I kind of fell out of ideas for this book.

But I don't want discontinue it.😑

Thank you for reading!!!