3rd chapter

I'm so sorry, I can't update this story so often because of my school!

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

Few seconds after, his brain got dizzy.
The guy in the back made him paralyzed.

{■}

Felix POV:
At the end of the day, Felix got up from the wall he was leaning on.

He thought about calling their friends to come over and help searching for Seungmin.

So as he called Jisung, Chan, Jeongin and Minho they all rushed to Felix as fast as they could. They didn't knew a lot about what happend, because Felix still was crying, when he phoned them.

When they arrived at the house of Seungmin and Felix, they couldn't see him. He sat on the grass with his teddy bear, that Seungmin bought him. Felix face was swollen and he had red and wet eyes.

The Friends got him up and walked into the living room. After everyone sat comfortably, Felix began to speak.
He first stuttered and tried hard not to cry again. But after they comforted him, he told them everything he knew about what had happend earlier.

As they knew that Seungmin had dissapeared without anything or with anything. They didn't had a clue about what could have happened to Seungmin.

Maybe he was kidnapped.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

This is a short chapter too!