twenty

"Nolan, your birthday's coming up." I smirk over towards my little brother. The four of us, Colby included, were at Applebees together.

I just can't believe my little brother's going to be twenty-two. "Oh shit, for real?" Colby asked looking at him.

Nolan's face was starting to turn red from embarrassment. "Yeah, it's next Sunday." He told Colby.

"We should throw you a party." Colby suggested towards him. "You guys don't have to do that." Nolan shook his head.

"Too bad, we're going to throw you a party." Colby flashed him a smile.

During these past couple of weeks, Colby and I have gotten closer. We're together every chance we get.

When I told my mom about the date, she absolutely freaked. She was so happy that we finally admitted our feelings for each other.

She said that from here on out, he's invited to the weekly lunch. Nolan was happy to hear it knowing they like each other.

It makes me feel good seeing Colby get along with everyone. "That's sweet of you Colby. I think you should go and let loose Nolan." My mom spoke.

I looked at my brother with wide eyes. "See, even mom said to come." Nolan sighed and leaned back in his chair.

"Okay, you better make it a good party." Colby smirked towards my brother while biting into his food.

"Just wait. You haven't been to my parties yet." Colby hyped his party up.

My mom looked up and furrowded her eyebrows towards Colby. "Well that makes me a little nervous." She chuckled a little bit.

"Don't worry, all of our parties are safe. We've never had the cops called on us." It was Nolan's turn to furrow his eyebrows towards him.

"Haven't you been arrested?" There was a hint of laughter in his voice. "That's not the point." He laughed.

Lunch with the three have been really fun honestly. I can tell my mom really likes Colby which makes me really happy.

When we got done with lunch, we were going over to Colby's to swim. I had my stuff in the car so we went straight there.

If I remember correctly, everyone should be there. I was excited to hang out with everyone.

When we get to the house, we could hear music in the backyard. We go up to his room so we could change.

Once changed and ready, we go downstairs to meet everyone. They all started cheering when we walked out.

I couldn't help but chuckle when we walk out there. It was honestly a pretty day outside so I was happy to be doing this.

It was sunny, hot, and there's no clouds in the sky. I went to the cooler and grabbed a White Claw.

"Colby, did you want sunscreen?" I ask when I crack open my White Claw. He shook his head towards me.

"I'll be fine." I looked at him like he was stupid and then shook my head.

"You're going to regret that." I tell him. He scrunched his nose towards to me while walking to me.

He also had a White Claw in his hand. "I don't regret anything." He leaned over and pecked my lips.

I got into the pool and swim towards the girls. "Hey, how was lunch with everyone?" Peyton asked towards me.

"It went really well. I think my mom also has crush on Colby." I joke towards them.

That's when I remembered the party and looked at them. "Also, Colby and I are throwing a party for Nolan and you're all invited."

They look at me for a second. "That's your brother right?" Kat asked making sure.