thirty

Halloween was coming up and I honestly couldn't wait. I loved this time of year. Everything starts to cool down.

Knowing Halloween is coming up, that means it's Zanders birthday. We're all taking off so we could celebrate and have a party at the traphouse.

I'm currently with Luke, Stas, and Colby. We were currently looking for costumes for the party.

"I have no idea what to wear." I frown as I scan around for a costume.

As I looked, I saw Colby come over towards me. "What about this?" He asked showing me something he picked out.

I looked to see it was an astronaut suit. "I figured I could be an astronaut and you could be an alien." He suggested.

I actually really like the idea. "Yeah, let's do it." I smiled. I wanted to make a homemade one and I had an idea in my head.

We stuck around to help out Stas and Luke. After a while, they decided to go as two gangsters.

Once we had our costumes picked out, we paid for the costumes and went to dinner.

After dinner, we were going to a haunted attraction. It was kinda like a double date so I was excited.

We were going to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. When we pulled in, we all got a table for four.

Stas and I sat next to each other while the boys sat next to each other.

We all ordered our food and waited for it to come. "So, who do you think is going to get scared the most?" Stas asked looking in between all of us.

"Ashton for sure. Back in high school, me, Nolan, Peyton, and her went through a haunted house." Luke started to explain.

I tried to get him to stop but he wouldn't listen. "She spoke the whole time before how she wasn't gonna get scared."

He smirked over towards me. "Right when we walked in there, she was clutched to Peyton." He laughed.

They looked over at me in shock. I just sit there in embarrassment.

"I don't like it when they get in my face." I shrug towards them. I also don't like the jumpscares.

Colby started smirking towards me. "That's honestly adorable." I flip Colby off as I take a sip of my drink.

Whenever the food came, we all ate and talked about what could happen.

Once done eating, we pay for the food and head to the attraction.

We wanted to get there early in case it's super packed in there. We pulled up right when it got dark so we went to buy our tickets.

They had three different things inside the place so we were going to go through all three.

We went to the line of the first one and it was a decent size. "You know you can hold my hand if you get scared." Colby smirked towards me.

"You like teasing me, don't you?" I cross my arms towards him.

As I looked up at him, I saw his eyes look past me. That kinda made me nervous.

Right as I turned to look at what he was looking at, one of the roamers was standing close behind me.

They screamed causing me to scream and jump back into Colby's arms. I could hear him laugh while he slithered his arm around me.

When I heard him laugh, it made me soften up a little bit. I started laughing at myself knowing how scared I got.

As I stood there with my back pressed against Colby, I could feel him start rubbing.

"Don't worry, baby. I got you." I started smiling towards the ground. We waited in line for a while, listening to the dj.

When it was our turn, we walked in together. Stas was holding onto Luke while I held onto Colby.

The whole place was honestly really fun. Stas and I screamed almost the whole time.

There were a couple times where both Luke and Colby screamed that made us all laugh.

I'm honestly really happy that the four of us got to do this. I do wish everyone else could've been here, but it was still fun.

When we get done there, we all figured we could go to my apartment.

We hung out for an hour or two, talking about the night and then Stas and Luke left so it was just Colby and myself.

"I can't believe that just a few months ago, I thought you were a douche." I speak out loud.

Colby looks at me surprised. "Really? Why?" He asked, surprise laced in his voice.

I shrugged while looking over towards him. "I thought you were a fuckboy who only flirted with girls when drunk." I explain.

He furrowed his eyebrows towards me. "What made you stop thinking that?" He asked curious.

"When you showed up to Griffith Park on fathers day." I tell him honestly.

He looked at me softly and kissed my lips. Every time he kissed me, it was like pure bliss.

I repositioned myself and straddle his lap. My hands were cupping his face while his hands were on my lower back.

As we made out, my hands moved over to his hair and I started tugging on it.

He groaned which made me smile when I pulled away. I moved my lips to his jawline and to his collarbone.

He leaned his head back as I kissed his soft spot. As I did that, I could feel his bulge start to rise.

My hands traveled down to his shirt and he took it off. I loved having these moments with Colby.

After giving him a noticeable hickey, he lays me on my back. He hovers over me as he starts sucking on my soft spot.

This happens for a few moments before I heard a light gasp. I quickly sit up to look to see Zander and Peyton standing there.

"Please tell me you two have never fucked on the couch." Peyton begged while hiding her face.

I scoot away from Colby while he put his shirt on. "We've never fucked on the couch, Peyton." I laugh.

She peaks through her fingers to see if we were still on each other. When she realizes that we're not making out, she puts her hands down.

"Why're you even here?" I ask curious. She looks at us like she was nervous to look.

"I forgot my computer." She inhales a deep breath while walking back to her room.

Zander looks at us with a smile on his face. "Looks like someone's happy down there." I look to see Colby's bulge.

I started snickering as Colby grabbed one of the pillows. He quickly sits on his lap while he looks at me.

"So not funny." He shook his head. I couldn't help but giggle. I figured we were going to get caught sooner or later.

"Are you two dressed in there?" I hear Peyton ask from the hallway.

I roll my eyes at the question. "Yes, it's safe." I answer. She slowly came in here and looked at both of us.

"Please, don't fuck on the couch." She begs. I roll my eyes again at the fact she thinks we would do that.

"We won't. You two have fun!" I tell them. We all share our goodbyes and they eventually leave.

I looked over at Colby with a smirk on my lips. "You wanna finish what we started in my room?" I ask hoping he would understand it.

He smirked signaling that he did understand it. "I was hoping you would say that." He smiled towards me.

We both rushed to my room, making sure the door was locked so no one else could sneak in on us tonight.

Colby is going to be the death of me. As we had sex, I learned one thing tonight.

If he ever breaks my heart, he'll crush me.