3. Meeting an old friend

A/N: We're just gonna get straight to the story hope y'all enjoy.

(Y/N) POV
I woke up to the sound of my phone, and saw that F/N was calling me.

(Y/N): Yoo what's up man

F/N: DUDE WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!

(Y/N) then looks at the time and realized that he is super late to class.

(Y/N): HOLY SHIT I SLEPT IN!

F/N: No shit Sherlock (laughs)

(Y/N): Alright ima get ready real quick see ya there

F/N: Alright, but hurry up the red eye freak is freaking me out here. (hangs up)

(Y/N): Why does he keep calling her that? She has one of the most gorgeous eyes that I've ever seen.

Timeskip

As (Y/N) got to school, he got a tardy slip and got scolded by his mathematics teacher.

F/N: Finally you made it, I was beginning to worry you'll leave me here my self.

(Y/N): Yeah kinda have to, my grades aren't look good right now.

F/N: Heh, yeah mine either

(Y/N) then looked behind him and saw that Chara was staring at him. She quickly looked away in embarrassment, while you were there dumbfounded.

Math teacher: ALRIGHT YOU STUPID CUNTS WE HAVE A MATH TEST ON ALGEBRA. I HOPE YOU ALL STUDIED! YOU ALL WILL HAVE AN HOUR TO COMPLETE THIS

(Y/N) Mind: Heh luckily I studied so I'm for sure gonna pass this one

Chara POV

Chara's mind: Ahhh shit. Of course we have a test of course we do. Great I didn't study nor did I pay attention to the classes. I'm gonna have to go to summer school! NOOOOOOOOOO.

mini time skip

Chara's mind: Uhhhhh how do I solve number one?!?!! I've literally spent the last 40 minutes staring at number one! Ahhhh I'm gonna fail this, guess I'll just do summer scho-

(Y/N): (whisper) Hey Chara!

Chara: Hey (Y/N)..

(Y/N): What's the matter?

Chara: this test is really hard! I didn't get time to study and I didn't even pay attention to the lessons!

(Y/N): Ah I see. Do you want to copy off of me? Of course you'll have to change some of them or else it'll look suspicious.

Chara then gives (Y/N) a big smile and nodded.

Mini time skip

Chara got to turn In her test before the timer ran out, and she passed with a 80!

Math teacher: Well done Chara! I see that you have improved a whole lot. you pass the year congratulations.

Chara then got excited and thanked the teacher. She then saw (Y/N) and ran up to him.

Chara: Hey (Y/N)!!

(Y/N): Hey Chara. I heard that you passed.

Chara nods her head.

Chara: Thanks for sharing your answers with me. I really needed that because if i didn't pass I would've had to do summer school.

(Y/N): We'll I'm glad you passed